Til we meet again

Hai guys Im back again with another story!!! This story was giving to me in the comments by the amazing *drum roll* RAINBOWGAMER64!!!! I hope you all enjoy and check out their profile!!
******************************
Once apon a time there lived a girl name Kendell. She had three friends, Armin, mikasa, and eren. She liked eren most because she had a crush on him.

One day they were hagin you in a tree when a titan bigger than the wall appeared knocking a hole into it! The 4 kids ran and ran. Both of Kendall's parents were dead due to the scout regiment because they were in it. Kendall and Armin were heading to a boat when eren grabbed her hand. He was going in the opposite direction to check on his mom. "Kendall, I have to go mom and my house, til we meet again okay?" He said forming tears in his eyes. Kendall was already crying about this and said "eren, I don't wanna go without you..........but okay." She said, tears streaming down her face. Then eren gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheek and they were off. Armin and Kendall went on different boats, eren and mikasa got on the boat with Armin. Kendall was now alone. To make it worse, the boats went to different towns. She truly was alone now. Years later she joined the Cadettes. She was the highest rank and gradated a year early. Levi said she could join the MPs but she had other plans. Kendall was gonna join the scouts, and levi accepted. "Tch, whatever brat" he said with his poker face. But you could tell he was happy. It's been two years since Kendall joined squad levi. Today it was time for new recruits!! Kendall had to go and greet them, and while greeting she stopped at one.

He had dark brown hair and teal eyes. "Eren I..........is that really you" she said. Kendall started to tear up. Eren looked at her, "I think it's me l, but is it YOU?" He started to tear up to, "eren I missed you!" She said giving him a big hug. Eren kissed her on the lips, 'wh....WHAT?!' Kendall said in her mind. He stopped then said, I missed you to, my love." They were now in the scouts!
******************************
Well I hope y'all enjoyed this story, I enjoyed writing it!! Another big shout out to rainbowgamer64 who took the time to write this!! And remember, you could be the 'chosen one' and get YOUR story put up here!! Hope you enjoyed, til we meet again, bye!!
:)