foreword

00

The necessities

---

A/N

Hello! This will be my first story on this account and I hope you enjoy reading this book. I am in no way a professional and may get a few medical terms/ages wrong, therefore, I hope you guys will understand and do correct me if I'm wrong! Also, this is my first time writing here, therefore, please forgive any grammatical mistakes!

Please treat my works with respect and tell me if anyone is stealing my idea. If someone is doing so, please kindly report this to me and I will deal with them personally. If you wish to reference my works, please privately message me and wait for approval before doing so <3 Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy reading!

- Ella ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

---

synopsis

Due to unplanned circumstances, Fae Winchester, a 20-year-old scholarship medic student, applies for the night shift at the A&E branch at her hospital. While on shift, she is suddenly thrown the task of being put in charge of treating a critically injured male. However, even despite being new to her job, the last thing she expects is for her patient to shift into a wolf.

---

warning

character deaths

swearing

violence

ship(s) sinking

dark/trigger themes

---

status

finished plotting, in progress writing

started: march 2016

ended: ???