Park Jinyoung / Junior

Dahye's POV

We arrived at the class. I immediately packed all my things and going out to the class after talking a while with Chaeyoung.

I walked fast and suddenly someone grabbed my hand. I'm shocked. I look at the person. I sighed. It's JB.

'What did he wants?' I thought.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you going to the library already?" He asked me back.

'How did he knows?' I thought again.

"Yes I am. How do you know?" I answered and asked him back.

"Perhaps you going there for escaping the class." JB says again.

'This is weird. Is he reading my mind?'

"Of course I do!" I replied. I pulled my hand from his hand and left him.

Finally, I arrive at the library. I entered the library and it was so quite.

"Where should I sit?" I asked myself.

"At the back. It was the quietest place ever in here." Suddenly someone answering my question.

I was so shocked again to know that JB is at my back. I looked at him.

'Did he follows me?' I asked my self.

JB went to the back and I followed him.

We sat at the table that near to the corner. JB sat and putted his head on the table.

'The only thing that he knows is to sleep. Anywhere, anytime.' I thought.

I took some books and I thought of reading them and without knowingly I pass out.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I checked it. It's a message from my sister telling me not go to the house but go to the nearest convenience store.

"From who is that message?" Someone asked me. I turned to the left and get shocked again. It's Junior.

'Why are these two people like to make me shock?' I thought.

"Junior-ya...since when did you arrived?" I asked him.

"Since you come in." He replied.

'What does that mean? Is he also following me?' I got confused. Junior chuckled.

"Just forget about it." He said. Then, I only nodded.

"Then, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Are you a police?" Junior asked me back. Now is my turn to chuckle. I shook my head.

'Am I having too many questions?'

"When will this kid wake up?" Junior asked while looking at JB.

"How could I know that?" I replied.

"Don't be too close with him." He said with serious face. I almost want to burst in laugh when looking his serious face. Maybe because I only saw his playful side before.

"Why?" I asked.

"If you're close with him. You have hurt many peoples." He said.

'Many people? Oh, yeah of course. They're popular. But, is he jealous? Because JB has many fans than him.'

"Ya...Park Jinyoung. Are you jealous?" I asked and chuckled.

"I don't say this because I'm jealous. I just warning you. JB will not take any responsible if something happens to you." He said. I nodded.

'Oh wow. Okay.'

"Okay. Noted!" I said.

"Don't say I didn't warn you okay. I'm not a reminder." He said and took some books and read the books.

'He is used to be a lazy boy. But he is reading. I like the type of boy who has same hobby like me. I like reading. Even thought I hate study, but I don't hate reading. Just don't make me read the textbooks.'

I can't move my eyes from his face.

'Am I already fall in love? No way. How can I say this is love. Have I ever fall in love before? No! Wake up Dahye-ya!!'