Friendship First

JB is sleeping, Momo is playing her phone and Dahye is reading.

A text come in Momo's phone.
It's from Dahyun. Momo looks at Dahye.

From Dahyun
>>Momo yaa...are you with Dahye right now?

Yea...why?<<

>>at where?

Library<<

>>good. Make sure
Dahye doesn't go anywhere.

OK..but why??<<

>>I'm planning
to make Junior confess
to Dahye.

Wow..good idea...<<

>>wait for me outside
the library.

OK.<<

"Dahye, I need to go to the toilet." Momo says. Dahye nods.

Momo goes out and go to the toilet for a while.

At the toilet,

Momo enters the toilet and suddenly she collides with Jihyo.

"Look who is this. The one who has stab my back!" Jihyo says.

"Listen to me Jihyo. Its not like what you think...but you know what... I'm hurt every time you leaving me behind. Will you understand what I feel?" Momo says a little afraid.

Jihyo laughs. "I left you behind? Hmp..maybe sometimes. But, isn't it being a betrayal is more hurting?"

"W-what do y-you mean?" Momo stutters.

"You say you will be by my side even whatever will happens! But now you leaving me! And go with my number one enemies.!" Jihyo shouts.

"Jihyo yaa... let's stop and start a new life. A new good life. You know...Dahyun may look like a bad girl..but no! She just escaping school and that's all. She's not bullying and Dahye quits bullying after she moves here. There's no reason for you to hate them. You have done everything you could to be the bad girl and now here you're. Everyone is hating you. Not respecting you." Momo says such a long sentences.

"What are you saying? I think...you'll be my second enemies!" Jihyo says.

She pulls Momo's hand and throws Momo so hard that she falls at the floor. Momo sprained her wrist and ankle. Then Jihyo slaps Momo so hard. Mina only standing in front of the toilet door. She can't do anything. She knows Jihyo very well.

"And you Mina! You also going to leaves me when Sana come backs. So I don't think you need to follow me anymore. You also need to have a same destiny with her." Jihyo says. Mina only looks at the floor.

Momo shakes her head. She tries to stand up. But her can't. It is too hurt.
At the end, Mina also being throws by Jihyo. Jihyo leaves them in the bathroom.

Mina's face smack the floor that leaves a bump on her face. Momo help Mina with her other hand that is okay.

"I'm so sorry Mina!" Momo says.

"Its okay. Its true. I'm going to leave her after Sana come backs." Mina says. Momo hugs Mina. Mina hugs her back.

Mina bring Momo to the school clinics and treat Momo wrist and ankle.

"Thank you Mina. How about your face? It will leaves a scar!"

"Don't worry about me. I'm going back to the class. Dahye must be waiting you at the library. Can you walk?" Asks Mina.

"Yes. It's less hurt after you treat it." Mina nods and going to the class.

Momo back to the library and she hide her hurts very well that she looks like okay.