Next Day

"So, what do you think the class will think about you?" Asks Dahyun while they are eating their breakfast.

"What do you mean? Me as a bully?" Dahye asks back.

"Hmp...yea..." Dahyun sighs.

"Well..as long as they being good to me they are safe. By the way, did you know Chaeyoung, Nayeon and Tzuyu?" Dahye turns to asks.

"Of course I know. Chaeyoung and Nayeon are our classmate and Tzuyu is our junior. She likes to hang out with Nayeon and Chaeyoung is because they are cheerleaders." Dahyun answers. Dahye nods.

"Have you meet Jb and Junior?" Dahyun asks.

" I heard that they were popular boy at school." Dahye replies.

" Yes.....as we can see....they were popular because they are handsome and rich but they always get a bad marks for exam. Also, Junior is always get caught by the teacher if he wanted to escaped school. Jb is the one who likes sleep more than everything." Says Dahyun describing the two popular boys.

"And why are you telling me about them? Don't say you have a feeling for them!" Says Dahye.

"I'm just telling!" Dahyun says and finishes her food.

The twins go to the school together.

"Eonnie....as what I can see, you didn't bring your bag again today. Are you escaping again today?" Asks Dahye.

"Dahye-ya...you know what? Escaped school is my hobby." Dahyun replies. Dahye nods while flipping her hair to her back.

"Did you dye your hair?" Dahyun asks.

"As well as your hair being coloured." Dahye replies.

While they are going up the stair, Jihyo, Momo and Mina blocking their ways.

"Its still morning. 7 o'clock in the morning." Dahyun says.

"So what?" Jihyo asks.

"Do you want to sweep the floor for me? You know that I will be missing after recess. So you must be happy to help me clean the class." Dahyun says.

"No way!" Says Momo.

"Since when did you talk to much?" Jihyo asks Dahyun. Dahye looks to her sister than the bullies. Dahye only watching them.

"I only didn't talk to person like you. But, I get bored if I only ignores you every time we meet." Dahyun says then she pushes Jihyo and make her way to the class.

They look at Dahye. "Have you find what I tell you to?" Asks Dahye then follows her sister with a smile on her faces.

"Ugh!! That twins are really...." Momo says that she is annoyed. Mina suddenly blocking some students.

Jihyo looks at Mina same as Momo looking at Mina.

"Give me that bun." Mina says. The student give the bun to Mina. Her hands is shaking.
"Go!" Says Mina then eating the bun.

Jihyo smack Mina's head.

"What you only think is about your stomach!" Jihyo get mad looking at Mina who is eating.

Momo shooks her head. "Such a fool!" She's angry. Then, Jihyo and Momo go to the store leaving Mina at the back.

"Is eating a crime?" Mina asks.
"Why you force the kids to give you the bun? Don't you have money to asks the kid to buy?" Asks Jihyo. Mina keep silence.