It's fan not crush

The bells ring and they're going back to the class.

"Wow! You eat pretty fast." Dahye talks to JB.

"Who? Me?" asks JB.

"Nope. The wall!!" Dahye feeling annoyed.

"Of course it's you!" Dahye says.

"Ouh." JB only replies the short one. He looks at Dahye nametag.

'Kim Dahye. Ah~. Kim Dahye.' he whispers in his heart.

"Hey! What subject after this?" asks Nayeon. Dahye lifts her shoulder.

"I never know and remember the schedule." says Junior.

"I'm not asking you Junior. I'm asking other peoples than you. Because I know you'll never know." says Nayeon.

"I'm not sure. Maybe, korean." Chaeyoung says.

"Ouh Chaeng......you are my everything." says Nayeon and hugging Chaeyoung's arm.

"Eww!" says Dahye and Junior. They look at each other and laugh.

"Wait! I feel like someone is missing. Hey girl! Why are you so quite?" Junior asks while pointing at Tzuyu.

"Of course she is quite!" Says Chaeyoung.

"How can she talks in front of her crush." Nayeon teasing Tzuyu.

"Eonni, don't." Tzuyu begs Nayeon to not tell them.

"What a cute voices you have." says Dahye.

"Ah~ eonni hajima. Don't teases me." She is about to cry. They laugh.

"Who is your crush? Me?" says Junior.

"Ya! Park Jinyoung. Of course it's not you!" says Nayeon.

"Then, it's JB?" asks Junior and pointing at JB.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu nod.

"Me? Then, should I walk you to your class? To thanks you because having a crush on me." says JB.

"Ah~ Im Jaebeom. Stop it. Her face is about to explode." says Junior.

"Hey Junior! Just left them behind. Don't disturb them. You should follow us." shouts Nayeon.

Junior walks fast chasing Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Dahye who have walks far in the front.

"It must be a BOOM! situation." says Chaeyoung.

"What do you mean?" asks Dahye.

"You know the situation like when the idols start dating and the rumors spread and the reporters are chasing them like crazy and everyone who is their fans are also going crazy between accepting it or not." Nayeon explains. Dahye nods.

"But, that girl is only a fan to JB. One of his fans." Junior says.

"Yeah! It looks like that." says Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Dahye at them same time.

"And just say if you are jealous Junior." Says Dahye.

"Why should I?" Junior says.
_______________________________________

Okay,even if it's only 3 comment...I really thankful and they we're asking me to not delete this story. So this is the new part I write. What's a relief that an idea come last night. Because of your supports and loves and comments and reads and votes...I will write this story until the end and I'm really thankful to all of the people who has read my story and enjoying it. Thank you very much. I'm sorry if you get bored with this story. Please enjoy this story and vote for it...I love you all. <3