Time for escape!

The bells ringing all over the school that means, all of the students are going to the store or canteen to buy food. But, Dahyun is going to somewhere else. This time, Junior see her and follows her secretly. Dahyun goes to the school gate and Junior is so surprises. Dahyun goes out from school gate steadily like nothing will happen. Even the security see her but....no one cares about her.

"Why she never get caught for escaped school? But me.....the teacher always get to catch me... this is so frustrated!" Junior talks to himself.

"Hey boy! Did you want to escaped school again?" Says the security.

"No..I won't." Junior says and run away go back to the store where Chaeyoung, Nayeon and Dahye are eating. He is exhausted.

"Why are you all sweating?" Asks Chaeyoung. "Did you see JB? I mean Jaebeom..." he asks.

"I'm not sure. Maybe..." Nayeon didn't finished her words yet but Junior has running again.

"Who is that?" Asks Dahye.

"That is Park Jinyoung a.k.a Junior. He is so handsome right?" Says Nayeon.

"I don't know." Dahye replies.

"Don't lies. He and his friend Jaebeom are so popular and hot in this school....they are the school prince." Chaeyoung says.

"Yeah....and the bullies are the school witch. Right?" Dahye says that make Nayeon and Chaeyoung laugh.

"Anyways....did Dahyun has gone already?" Asks Chaeyoung suddenly.

"Definitely....it's recess... she must be crazy if she not gone right now." Nayeon replies.

"Already gone??" Dahye asks surprisingly. Chaeyoung and Nayeon nod.

Suddenly, a girl comes and sit next to Nayeon. "Eonni...I'm sorry I late." She says.

"Oh! Dahyun eonni still here?" She asks. "No way Tzuyu-yah! This ua her twins sister. Kim Dahye." Nayeon replies. That girl nods.

"Annyeonghaseyo...my name is Chou Tzuyu. I'm in grade 2." The girl introduce herself.

"Ne....my name is Kim Dahye...I'm in grade 4." She replies. They smile to each other.

Recess time end.