What's her name?

The bells ring and every students go to the store to buy food. Dahyun is going out from the school. Dahye follows her.

"Eonni...wait for me!" She says. Dahyun turns back and get shock after seeing Dahye following her.

"It is your second day at school and you escaping the class? Are you crazy? Go back inside." Dahye get scolded by Dahyun.

"I don't want. I don't like to study!" She replies.

"Then just sleep. You need to attend to school at least for week before you causes any trouble." Dahyun says.

"The teachers are too noisy!" Dahye answers. Dahyun sighs.

"Just go inside." Dahyun says and leaves Dahye. Dahye take a deep breath and go back inside.

Dahye goes to the store. She saw Nayeon waving at her.

"Dahye-ya...come here." Nayeon calls her. She smile and goes to the place.
She sit in front of Junior.

"Have your sister gone already?" Junior asks. "Definitely." She replies.

"So frustrating! She never get caught." Junior talks to himself.

"Do you want her phone number?" Dahye asks. "Maybe you want to ask her anything." Dahye continued.

"What a brilliant idea! May I have it? Since the number that she gave me those days are not working." Junior grumbles. Dahye only smiling while handing Junior her phone. After taking the number, Junior give it back to Dahye.

"Dahye-ya...gomawo."He says.
"No problem." Dahye replies.

"Can I ask you something? All of you.." Dahye suddenly saying.

"What's it?" Asks Chaeyoung.
"How did you all know if it is me or my sister?" Asks Dahye.

"Your hair colour. Your sister has a pink dye at the end of her hair and you has blue dye." Nayeon replies. Then, Chaeyoung, Junior and Tzuyu nod in agreement.

"Okay...."Dahye says.
"What time is it now?" Junior suddenly shouting. He is looking at the store's door.

All of them who is there also look at the door. It's JB who is still sleepy while tapping his stomach. He comes to them.
"I'm hungry." JB says. He takes Junior food and eat it.

"You eat that. Make sure you finish it. I'm full." Junior says and passing the food to JB. JB sits next to Dahye. Dahye looks at him.

"You must be loving sleep more than yourself. Its only 15 minutes left before the bells ring and you just start eating." Dahye says.

JB just eat silently.

"Do you know where is the quietest and peaceful place in this school?" Asks Dahye.

"I'm not sure." Junior says. Dahye looks at Chaeyoung and Nayeon.
No answers.

"Why?" Asks Nayeon. "Just asking." Dahye replies.

"I think it's Library. It's quiet and peaceful. You can fall asleep without you knowing." Tzuyu says.

"Wow....you must be always go to the library." Dahye says.

"Absolutely... " Tzuyu replies. Dahye nods. JB looks at Dahye.

"She must be escaping the next class." JB says in his heart.