Elsa's father 2

It was getting dark and the prince was following the map, the trolls gave him. When the prince came home he kept the map in one of his father's books in a shelf along the palace halls.

Then many years passed, the prince still kept his ice powers a secret and his father wants him to get married. He wanted to visit the trolls, so he went to the halls to find the book where the map was. But when he was about to get the map in the book, he didn't find the book in the bookshelf. He found it on his father's desk.

Then his father was in his room that time and saw the prince looking at the book and picked it up and said "Hey wanna read this together, son?" and just before he was about to say something, his father already opened the book and the map fell "What's this son?" his father said looking at the map "Did you knew? Did you just went to the trolls?"
"No... I mean..... Yes..... But that was a long time ago" the prince said "What? The trolls are dangerous! Son, they even killed your mother!" his father shouted
"It's all just a misunderstanding!" the prince said freezing his father's hand accidentally
"You have powers?" the king asked
"Just let me explain!" the prince said, removing the ice.

The prince told the whole story about how he met the trolls. But he didn't notice that his father had already told a guard to ask someone to make chains that covers the whole hand until the wrist before he even started because he was afraid that his son could freeze anyone else. The prince told the story verbosely that it gave a lot of time for the guards to make the chains.

The time that the prince finish his story. Guards were blocking every way out, forming a circle around the prince and blocking every window and door. The prince was confused especially on the time his father begged him to go to jail just after he could figure out how to remove his son's powers.

The prince didn't fight back. But he asked his father to give him a promise never to remove the map from the book and keep his powers a secret. The king agreed. But he spent many days in his room without food and rest and died. Then one day the same guards freed the prince so he could become king.

The prince agreed and became king. The next day he got the map from the book and went to the trolls. The trolls were very happy to see him. They even got a girl for him, a queen (Elsa's mother) that fled from her kingdom because of her fire powers. But she learned to control it too when she went to the trolls but still kept it a secret and luckily she didn't hurt anyone in her kingdom. They soon fell in love, got married, and had babies.