Chapter 3

They were getting nowhere with the search for Olivia. It was dark and had began raining about an hour or so ago. It must've been around 3 in the morning. "Elliot, we need to stop. We can come back in the morning," Fin said, holding his flashlight while trying to guard his eyes from the rain.

"Fin, I can't! You know me! I can't just leave her out here! Not with the filthy b*****d he is!" Elliot snapped back, filled with anger...not at Fin, but at Lewis.

"Come on, Stabler. We need to rest, and so do you," Fin said very calmly, knowing that Elliot was upset and all that he wanted was his wife back.

"Fin, I can't!"

"Elliot, I swear to you, we will come back first thing tomorrow, and we will find this jerk," Fin said, Amaro and Rollins already getting in their cars.

Elliot just stood there for a minute looking down. "Okay, let's go," he said before looking around one last time, and also trying to listen for anything that could somewhat sound like a cry for help.

~~~

"You had enough, yet?" Lewis taunted, running his hands all over her body.

"Jerk off, you son of a b****!" she yelled, trying to get away from his roaming hands.

Lewis simply just gave her a smirk as he continued to do whatever he pleased to her. A tear rolled down her face and all she could think about was Elliot.

All of the torture he had been putting her through over these few days, were going to leave scarring memories in her head...memories that she wouldn't be able to forget.

As he's taking in the pleasure, she's wondering when she would be saved from all of this. She missed Elliot, and she just knew that it wouldn't be the same...at least, not for a while.

Lewis had just finished, and pulled up his pants. He smiled at Olivia as he pulled up her panties and fixed her bra.

"I'll be back later. Now, you be a good girl for me, and don't move darling," he smirked as he placed his lips on hers.

She cringed at his touch. As soon as he left the room, and she heard the main door close, she tried to break free from her restraints and get out into the main room, hoping to find a home phone.

She broke the metal bar, and got out of the bed, trying her hardest to walk as quickly as possible to the main room.

She looked around the room and found a phone connected to the wall. "Please work, please work," she muttered to herself as she placed the phone to her ear.

She heard the buzzing sound and almost broke into tears...the phone was working. She punched in Elliot's numbers as fast as her fingers could. "Hello?" Elliot's voice came through the phone.

"El...baby..." she muttered before her tears came down her face.

"Liv?" he said, almost in tears himself.

"It's me...please, you have to find me."

"Baby, do you know where you are? Look out of the windows...I need something."

"I don't know, El."

"Anything?"

"We did change cars and the ride didn't seem as long."

"Baby, what was he driving before you switched cars?"

"A...a black Honda Civic, I think."

"Liv, I'm on my way. We just saw that car yesterday and searched for hours and I still didn't want to leave without you. I'll be there in a few hours, okay. I will find you," he said, tears now down both of their faces.

Liv then heard a noise from outside. "S***!" she whispered through the phone.

"Liv? What's wrong?"

"He's back...he...he must've forgotten something."

"I will be there as fast as I can...I love you."

"I love y-" she was cut off by Lewis screaming at her, she dropped the phone and it dangled by the cord with Elliot still on the line, hearing every word.

"What the f*** do you think you are doing?! Who the h*** are you talking to?!" Lewis screamed, grabbing her by the arm, causing Olivia to scream.

"I'm sorry! Please! Don't hurt me! Not again!" she cried.

"Liv?...Liv?" Elliot said through the phone, but couldn't be heard...

~~~

With Elliot still on the line, not wanting to hang up, he got in his car, turned on the police lights, and began driving to the sight of where he and the squad were yesterday. Just then, the impact of Lewis's hand could be heard over the phone and Elliot couldn't help but bite his lower lip and squeeze his eyes shut for a split second. Hearing that, caused him so much pain...he couldn't stand hearing her get hurt.

Now, all he could hear were her screams and the impact of Lewis repeatedly hitting her. Then, it went silent. Elliot could then hear slight breathing over the phone. "Liv? Baby?" he said softly.

"El..." she said in the weakest voice, but it was all she had.

"Baby, I'm on my way, I promise I will get you out of there, okay?" he said, before hearing her cry out as Lewis jerked the phone away from her and placed it to his own ear.

"Detective Stabler," Lewis said with a grin.

"You b*****d! I'm gonna kill you!" Elliot yelled through the phone, causing Lewis to let out a laugh.

"She felt so good. You're a lucky guy."

Elliot cringed and tried to stay strong. "Go to hell," he said, picking up the speed on the car.

"Maybe I loosened her up a bit."

"You son of a b****!"

"We've had fun over these past few days," Lewis said, running his hands through Liv's hair as tears went down her face.

"Leave her alone!"

"I can't do that, even if I tried...say goodbye, Stabler."

"Do-" was all Elliot managed to get out before hearing the line go flat. Lewis had ended the call, and with that, Elliot slammed his hands on the steering wheel and began to drive even faster...

A/N~ What do you guys think so far?? Comment to let me know💗