Chapter 1

Olivia just unlocked her and Elliot's house door and was headed inside. She closed the door behind her and locked it.

As she sat her stuff down and was headed to the bedroom, a gun appeared to her face from around a corner. "Hello, Olivia," a voice said in the darkness.

Olivia said nothing, rather she just stood there in silence as the tall, slender silhouette came out of the darkness. "William Lewis," she said.

"If only you didn't try to put me away, you little b****."

"I was just doing my job, and you know this. What do you want from me?"

"Oh, Olivia, Olivia, Olivia," he said before getting behind her, placing his hands all over her.

She had a disgusted look on her face and was doing everything she could to keep the tears back. "Stop...please. I'll do whatever you want," she said before he smacked her in the head with his gun. She blacked out and fell to the ground.

With her limp body lying in the floor, Lewis grabbed a chair and lifted her into it. He duct taped her hands, feet and mouth.

She woke up several minutes later. "Ah, look who's up," Lewis said cockily.

Olivia just sat there giving him a death glare. He circled the chair she was taped to and said a few more things.

He, then, took the tape off of her mouth to have spit in his face. "Feisty, huh?" he said, laughing, as he wiped the spit off of his face.

"My husband will be home any time soon."

"No he won't," Lewis said, playing a voicemail over the phone left by Elliot.

Hey, it's me. I just wanted to call and say that my DD5's are going to take a little longer than I thought. I'll see you in the morning, babe. I love you.

"You son of a b****," Olivia said, keeping her fearlessness.

"Ah, that one got to you. C'mon, lets have a drink. To us?"

"I'd rather not."

"I said, let's have a drink," Lewis said, pouring the bottle of liquor all over her.

Just then, she heard a noise coming from the door. "Liv, I'm home! Cragen said I needed to take a break!" Elliot's voice traveled throughout the house.

"Elliot! El! Help!" she yelled as loud as she could before Lewis put his hand over her mouth.

Elliot drew his gun and aimed it at Lewis once he got to the center of their home. "Drop it, now," Elliot said.

"Detective Stabler," Lewis said, stepping into the light. "Remember me?"

"Let her go, Lewis."

"She's too sweet to be let go."

"What the f*** did you do to her? You sick b*****d!"

"Calm down, Stabler. It wasn't too sexual," he said as the fear in Olivia's eyes grew.

Elliot and Olivia locked eyes and they were both keeping their tears at bay. It's hard seeing someone you love needing help, and you can't do anything.

He was too scared that if he shot, and missed Lewis, he would kill her. Lewis was so close to her and Elliot didn't want to risk anything that Lewis could possibly do.

"What's the matter, detective? Can't shoot? Too afraid you'll shoot her?" Lewis taunted at Elliot as he slowly lifted his hand off of Olivia's mouth, but stayed in the same position behind her.

"Take the shot, Elliot," Olivia said, focusing on Elliot instead of the man standing behind her.

"You know I can't do that, Liv," Elliot said, rearranging his hands on his gun.

"You have to."

"He's too afraid," Lewis cut in.

"He'll shoot your a** right here, right now. Elliot, take the shot," she said, stressing the last three words.

If he took the shot, he would have to get the kill shot, or he knew himself, Liv, or both of them would die.

He focused on his shot to Lewis's chest. "What are you waiting for, Stabler?" Lewis asked, pointing the gun to the side of Olivia's head.

Elliot couldn't risk taking the shot. Lewis was going to get away with Olivia. He was going to take her to some outcast place.

"Let's go, Olivia. Looks like your knight in shining armor wasn't much help," he said, cutting the duct tape from her feet.

He kept the gun pointed at her head and backed out of the house. "See ya later, detective," Lewis said before backing out of the door with Olivia at gun point.

"D*** it!" Elliot cussed himself, kicked everything around him, and punched the walls.

He destroyed the home more than it already was. Lewis destroyed every little thing.

Their house was a mess. It was awful. Elliot called the squad to inform them of what was happening before rushing outside.

He saw the car speed off and quickly tried to get the tag number. It was too dark, so he couldn't see a thing.

~~~

Meanwhile, in the back of Lewis's car, Olivia had her hands duct taped together and Lewis put another strip over her mouth to keep her quiet.

Olivia didn't know how long they had been driving, but the car eventually stopped.

Next thing she knew, Lewis was in the backseat with her, pouring vodka all over her. Forcing her to drink it, but she spit it back up.

He then pressed his lips against hers through the tape. She twisted and turned, but nothing worked.

She tried. She fought as hard as she could, but she knew she was going to be stuck with him for a few days.

He is good at what he does...being a criminal. He's gotten away with so many things because he's burned his fingerprints off.

Elliot won't let him get away with this, though. As soon as Elliot finds out where he's taking her, he will kill Lewis.

Before she knew it, they were back on the road again, but with a different car. She was lying in the floor of the car, under a blue tarp.

Then, the car was going down a bumpy road. This car ride, though, wasn't anywhere near the amount of time the first ride was. When it stopped, Lewis got out and went around to open the side of the car that Olivia was in.

He grabbed her out of the car and carried her into some old broken down shack. The only thing running through her mind was when was Elliot going to be there to save her?

A/N~ How was this start? Was it okay? I hope so! Let me know in the comments! Continue reading🙄💗