Epilogue

"You liar!" Chorong shouted at himwith her red eyes,trying to hold back the tears.

"What the hell do you want?! Suho talked back angrily.

"How could you do this to me?!You are freaking bastard!" Chorong grabbed his colar,making him pushed her hardly until she fell down.

"Why,Suho ah?WHY?!" She yelled at him while tears rolling down her soft cheeks.He just smirked while looking at her without feeling anything.

"Well,it is easy.I won the bet.Our love and our relationship were just fake!Our wedding too." He said it easily,earning a tight slapped from Chorong as she rushed towards him.

"All these while,it is f-fake?" She asked him just to make sure what he had said.

"Yeah." He replied it shortly,enough to make her passed out.He just ignored her and went out to find another girl.

"Chariem ah,let's go and drink." He wrapped his arm on her waist as soon as he walked out of his house.

"My name is not Chariem,it is Hyeri." She stated it seductively.

"Oh sorry,my bad." He smirked playfully.

Both of them left Chorong alone,just like that in the house.

"Cut!" The director exclaimed with a big smile on his face.

"You guys are very good at acting!I love you guys!" He clapped his hands happily and the others followed him.

Chorong and Suho just grinned as their acting finished.They walked to their resting room.

"Omma,appa!" A kid ran towards them and hugged them.They were shocked as they saw him.

"Aigoo,my son!When did you come?With whom?" Chorong asked and he pointed at a familiar figure.

"Oh?Bomi yahhh!I miss you so much!" She squealed happily as she saw her best friend.

"Haha,me too.I saw your son playing at the playground alone.It's relief that I know him." She said.

"Thank you!Aigoo my little son." Suho patted his son's hair gently.

"I'll go first!I have something to do as well.Urm,Chorong ah!When I'm going to see your second baby?" She winked and continued as she noticed Chorong's face turned into crimson red ,"Joking." She giggled and went out of their resting room.

"Chorong ah."

"Yes?"

"He has something to tell you." Suho said and she looked at their son.

"What is it,Minhyuk ah?" She asked sweetly.

"Omma,I want a sister.I always feel so lonely.Can I get a sister now,omma?" As soon as she heard that question,she quickly glared at Suho.

"Yah,why did you teach those things to him?!" She hit him playfully while he just laughed loudly.

"Okay okay.I'm sorry but didn't what he say is true?He felt lonely these days.Why don't we-"

"Yah!" She blushed hard this time. "Don't say that thing in front of him!It's not good for them to hear,you idiot." She told him while trying to calm her crimson red face.

"Okay okay." He surrendered with a playful grin.Then he leaned in , "But I will make sure that we are going to get the second baby as soon as possible." He whispered,sending some shivers down to spine.Then he stood up and was ready to head back.He looked at her and slowly chuckled because Chorong was still stiff in her position.

"Yah,let's go." He held her hand and his son's hand.

After that they went home by a car.As they reached their house,all of them slept soundly and comfortably because they were so tired with their works.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Done! WOOOHOOOO