Partner

Chorong's POV

*sigh.....Why in the world I have to study here...Wae!

My mom:Rong ahh!Get down of the car...You're already arrived here...
Me:Nae arraso....
My mom:Ya don't you make that frown face to your mom...I don't like it..
Me:Nae,omma.Mian...Annyeong..
My mom:Annyeong..

She waved to me so did I...Heollll...I don't want to be school here...That boy always disturbs me...Arhhh...Jjinja....

In the class..

*open my locker..

Eunji:Ohhh uri Chorong has gives a rose....I wonder who is it...
*all cheered..

Chanyeol:Suho ahh!Do you know who gives it to her? *smirk
Suho:Nado molla... *grin

Heck....What's wrong with him......Can't he just stop disturbing me....It's annoying....

Suho walked to my desk...

Suho's POV

I walked to her desk and..

Me:Ya!Shouldn't you being thankful?
Chorong:Huh...Why would I?
Me:Because you're given a rose.
Chorong:Ya!Don't you even think that I wouldn't fall for you?!Jaeball...Don't disturb me...
Me:Oh?You're begging right now?hahaha...
Chorong:I'm serious right now!If you dare to disturb me once again,you'll know what I will do to you..
Chanyeol:Oh?She's challenging you right now is it,Suho?
Eunji:Shut up,Yeol..
Chanyeol:Nae my lovey dovey girl. *fake smile
*Eunji glared at him.
Suho:Ah~You're challenging me right now?Okay...I got it...I'll accept your challeng..

When I just about to go back to my place,she threw her pencil case toward me.

Chorong:Ya!Can't you just stop disturbing me?Am I ever disturb your life?Can't you just let me go?!

Author's POV

Her tears almost falls down but she hold it.

Suho:Oh?You're want to cry?Heol...Just cry...You're even more cute when you're mad.

She go out of the class and run to the toilet...

Chorong:Don't you ever think that just because I like flowers that doesn't mean I will fall for you..

She cries and let out her anger..Luckily there's no anybody.Or else students will think that she's crazy..

She goes back to her class as she wash her face and call Suho to meet her at the rooftop.The other students only watch them..

Chorong:Ya..Follow me!
Suho:Why would I?
Chorong:I said follow me!We need to talk.. *trying to control her anger
Suho:Ok ok..Just calm down...Easy,girl...

He follows her to the rooftop...

While...

Eunji:Chanyeol ah,don't you think something will happen at the rooftop?
Chanyeol:I think so..Let's-
Luhan:No need to interrupt them...
Chanyeol:I didn't say anything.
Luhan:Just be quiet...

Chorong's POV

Me:Can you stop disturb me now?I'm really tired...

Suho:Huhh....But I want to play with you more.

Me:Do you like me?

Suho:*gulped..Why would I?

Me:Then why do you like to disturb my life?Wae?

*He becomes silent..

Me:Ya!Speak!Wae?

Suho:Can we make a deal?

Me:What kind of deal?

Suho:If I success to make you fall for me,I will not disturb you anymore..But If I don't,I will disturb you even more.

Me:O_O Aigoo ..What kind of deal is that?And what if I don't agree with your deal?

Suho:Then...I will...

He leans closer to me...Now....very close...We are face to face right now...I quickly look away and I think my face has gotten redder that usual.

Me:W-what are you going t-to do?

Suho:I will ki-

I push him quickly until he almost fall down.

Suho:Mwoya?Wae?You agree now?

Chorong:As long as you don't disturb me.

Suho:Sure you don't regret this?

Chorong:Yes.

Suho's POV

Hahah...Why are you so pabo?Whatever situation,I know one day you'll fall for me....Anyway,she's so cute when she's blushing ....Wait....Why am I like this...Why am I suddenly like hoping?Heck...Forget it....

Author's POV

Suddenly,there's announcement..

Attention to all students,tomorrow's night will be an event that will involved boys and girls.You have to wear smartly and beautifully because you're going to have each other partner.Your partner must be chosen in your own class.All of you MUST attend to this event.Thank you.

Suho then look at Chorong..

Chorong:Wae?

Suho:Urmm...Since we are from the same class,will you be my partner?

Chorong:Nae?Urmm...Let me think first../blushed

Chorong's POV

What's wrong with me?I can't fall for him now..I mean forever...My face got redder when he asked me to be his partner...

Me:But why me?

Suho:Because I want to make you fall for me (?)

Me:Ah keurae?Ok then..

Wait!Bo?!Why did I say like that?!I hope he did not hear that..

..End of chapter 1..

Kinda bored here right?Heoll...Mianhae....I'll try my best to make this story becomes interesting.... *bowed 90° degree.