Hurt?

Author's POV

Today is Suho's birthday...I want to make surprise by going to his house this night..He definitely in his house tonight because he doesn't like to go out when night comes after he confess to me except he goes out with me ^_^

As planned,after my class end,I searched for Suho but he's not here?Where is he?Did he absent today?But why?I tried to call him but nobody answered...What happened to him?Hehh...he must be busy of wanna pull some pranks to me?hahah..Ok...

If that so,I gotta go home first...to get ready for the surprise! ^^

>>skip<<

It almost 8.55 p.m.!I wore purple t-shirt and black jeans.I walk carefully to my car as I brought the birthday cake that I made for him..When I arrived there,I knocked the door...But nobody answers?Why?Then I opened the door and it's unlocked?Strange....He's not like this.....Why is this house so quiet?Weirdo....So I check in the kitchen,bathroom,living room except for bedroom...I haven't check the room yet.....

When I opened the door...

Chorong:WHAT THE HECK?!

Why is he lying on the bed....with a girl?!What on the earth has he done?!They sleep with a blanket covering their half naked body?!
What?!

Author's POV

So,she just cried....and didn't wake them up..She waited in the living room until the next morning.....

Suho:Oh?C-chorong?When did you come?*get out of his room and quickly close the door.

Chorong:I came yesterday night...Why did you stutter?Are you afraid of something?*smirk

Suho:W-what do you mean?

Chorong:Are you had fun enough with the girl in your room?*looked into his eyes deeply

Suho:Ah?The girl?Ahh..ani....C-chorong ah-

Chorong:Stop it...I know it already...Why don't you just tell me that you had another girl?*hold her anger

Suho:U-uh...Actually-

Chorong:Oh I forgot...You're playboy right?!Huhh...How could I fell into your trap....I should never....*tears drop

Then the girl get out of his room...and the girl is....Hara?!

Chorong:Oh Hara-shi...You had fun enough sleep with him right?Good luck with him!

Chorong get out of his house and run to the nearest park..while..

Hara:Oppa,who is that little fellow girl?

Suho:Ah?She's just....my friend...*hesitated

Hara:Ah keurae?That's relieaf to hear..*hug him

Suho's POV

Hahah...Who cares about her?I don't even need her...She's not important in my life...I have Hara....

Chorong's POV

I just run and cry....I don't know what to do.....Just let him be.....You know what........He thinks I only play with him or what.....I.....I love Him......Why he did that to me?......Such a liar.....Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder...I looked at him..

Someone:Are you okay miss?

Chorong:Yeah...Kind of....

Someone:Can I sit with you?

Chorong:Sure..

Someone:So what's your name? And why are you crying?

Chorong:Park chorong...Just call me Chorong...Urmm...You're not supposed to know this...

Someong:Oh...sorry ..

Chorong:Ani gwenchana....Btw,your name is?

Someone:Xi luhan...Just call me Luhan... ^^

Chorong:Ah ok...Hurmmm.....What are you doing here?

Luhan:Just take a walk...Urmm....Are you free right now?

Chorong:Yeah...

Luhan:Do you wanna go to a place that can make you happy?

Chorong:Yes!I need to go there...

Luhan:Lets go!

He brought me to amusement park..I felt happy as he brought me there... ^^

Chorong:You're so kind

Luhan:Ahh...Thank you *blushed

Chorong:Haha you're blushing >_<

Luhan:Eyyy...Don't said like that...you're just making me blushing even more.. ^_^

Chorong:haha okayh..

>>>>Skip<<<<

Author's POV

Day by day,both of them getting closer even more...they like a cute couple...Chorong now is happy even more even though it is not Suho that make her happy.

But...Suho......He was very regret with what he had done.....Hara?He even broke up with her..

After a few weeks,

Suho searched for Chorong in the class...but what he found is....Chorong with Luhan is hugging each other.....He felt very hurt...

Without realizing,Chorong saw Suho was watching them. But she just ignores...Then,her memories with him come again in her mind.....It was so hurt for her.......

...Done...

Hello guys....Sorry for not updating for long time....I don't have any ideas to continue this story....My ideas just come just now >_< Follow me if can. ^^ Hope we can be friends..