Accident

3 months later...

Chorong's POV

'Aishhh...Why is he not touch in contact with me?Is he already sick with me?Is he has another girl?' Many question had across my thought..

Fine...Then I'll just go to the school like always...

Arrived at school...

I walked into my class and I asked Chanyeol.

Me:Chanyeol-ahh...Did you see Suho?

Chanyeol:Ya!Chorong....You know right?

Me:Know what?

Chanyeol:Oh....You didn't know...ya...you...jjinja....He's in hospital right now!Shoudn't you take care of him?!

Me:Mwo?!You....You're lying right?Please don't make fun about this...

Eunji:Ya...You....Really don't know?!He involved in an accident....He's in coma right now...The accident is really terrible!

Me:I- I have to meet him!Where was he hospitalized?

Eunji:Yonsei Severance Hospital ,I guess..Is that right,Yeol?

Chanyeol:Yeapp../Nodded/

Me:Komawo...Bye..I need to go now..

I went to the taxi station...He can't die!Please....Save him!Tears flowed down on my cheeks..

Chorong:Taxi!Taxi!

A taxi stopped and I asked the driver brought me to the hospital..As soon as I arrived there,I ran inside it..I went to the reception..

Worker:What can I-

Me:Please tell me where is Kim Joon Myun?

Worker:Before that you have to-

Me:I don't have time...Can you just tell me which room is he?!

Worker:Calm down,miss.. Here..I'll just show you..

She showed me to his room..I entered the room...I looked at his face and cried...'Ya!You have to be strong,pabo!'

Chorong:Suho-ahh...Ppalli wake up...Can't you just wake up....I....I need you....Why did you get involved in that accident?Wae......You're just making me sad though....*cried and sigh....* Ya!Did you forget our deal?!If I fall for you,you'll not disturb me,right?Then why are you disturbing my mind...You told me that you'll just not disturb me...But why are you like want to leave me?Wae~~~Don't leave me,Suho ahh.....I....I love you..Suho...Can you hear me?...Do I have to repeat that word again?...*Continue crying with closed eyes.

Suho:Yes....You have to repeat that word...

Chorong:I love you..Can't you hear that?*not noticed that he's awake already.

Suho:Yes,I'm hearing you right now...Ya!Why are you crying?

Chorong:Mwo?*opened her eyes and shocked..Seolma...

Suho:/Giggles/Ya,Why are you looking at me like that?

Chorong:You..You're alive?/touch his face

Suho:Oh?You thought me had died?Hahha...I'm still alive my Chorongiee.../smirked

Chorong:/hugged him/Ya!You're bad!Why are you making me crying?

Suho:I'm not making you crying..I'm making you to be an honest person..

Chorong:Mwo?

Suho:You told me that you love me just now..Hhaha....So easy to make you be honest.

Chorong:Ya!I just make that to wake you up/pouting/

Suho:Eiii...Kojjeumal....You love me right?

Chorong:Ani~~

Suho:Ah keurae?Ok.../Sulking/

Chorong:Ya...Are you sulking right now?Hahha...Such a cute baby.

Suho:I'm not a baby!/pouting/

Chorong:Ok ok ok.... Come here...

Suho's POV

Oh?She pulled me closer (?)

Suho:What are you going to do?

Chorong:I'm going to kiss you..

She leans to me and kiss me...Yahh....She kiss me and of course I kiss her back...passionately..I broke the kiss to breath.

Suho:Ya...Do you wanna know something?

Chorong:What is it?

Suho:Actually I'm not involved with any accident...I just did this to test you..And thanks to Chanyeol and Eunji for their actions...Hhaha...Mian...

Chorong:Mwo?!You lied to me?! /pouting/

Suho:I did that because I want to make sure if you really love me or not.../smiled..

Chorong:But still...You've made me worried about you..

Suho:Hurmmm..Jeongmal mianhae...Ya....You should be thankful you know...

Chorong:Ara....Ok...I'll accept your apologies if you do something for me...

Suho:What is it?

Chorong:Prepare something that can touch my heart...

Suho:Oh?Touch your heart?Okayhh...No problem../patting her head gently.

#End of this chapie#

You guys....Should I continue writing this story?...I found it a little bit boring... :(