Marry Me

Suho's POV

Today I'm gonna date with her...I miss her that bad,you know...Hurmm...

"Suho ahhh....Am I late?" Chorong asked me while running to me..She's so cute..

"No....Chorong ah....Let's meet my parents today....." I waited for her answer.

"But....What if they don't like me?" She asked me worriedly...

"Just trust me..." I told her while patting her head and smile at her...

Then both of us walked toward my car and rode it.

In the car..

"Don't be nervous..." I said while hold her hand.

"O-okay.." She answered nervously.

>>skip<<

We arrived my house safely..Then,we went into my house and met my parents.

"So,what's your name,young lady?" My mom asked her.

"My name is Park Chorong..Nice to meet you,Mrs Kim." She said while smiling brightly.

"Ahh...Park Chorong...Your name is pretty as the owner.." My mom praised her with a smile on her face.

"Thank you,Mrs Kim." She thanked her.

"No...Just call me mom since you are going to be my daughter in law." She said to her.

"N-nae,omma." She's so cute calling her that way.

"So,Chorong shi,you love my son,right?"My father asked her.

"Yes,Mr Kim." She answered him.

"No no...Just call me appa..." He said.

"Yes,appa." She said.

"Ahh...I hope you'll take care of him..Well he used to be a playboy,you know?" He said as he lowered his voice but I still can hear it.

"Appa!" I exclaimed in embarrassment and they laughed at me.

"Okay,appa..I'll take care of him.." She said to him while smirked at me.

"So omma,appa...You guys are going to let me and her together right?

Both of them nodded and I hugged them..

"So,I'm going to take Chorong out for a while..Bye.." We went out of their house.

>>Skip<<

"Yah...Just get ready for our wedding...Okay?" I told her and she just nodded.

"Suho ah..We will get marry in 1 month right?" She asked me.

"Yes,why?" I asked her.

"Urm..Nothing.." She answered me.

Chorong's POV

I wanna marry him...But..Will his family like me and treat me like their own family?I'm...I'm just scared about that...

"Yah...Kim Jong Myeon...What if they don't like me?" I was hesitate at first but I'm just asked him like that.

"Eyy~They will like you...Don't worry...Even if they hate you,I will still trust you,love you..Because nothing can stop us...Our love..." When he said that,my heart cried a lot,but in reality,I just kept my tears inside..

Will you be able to keep your words?

"Chorong?Why are you quiet?" He suddenly snapped out my mind.

"Ah..Nothing.." I looked at him and gave him my weak smile..

Why am I like this?

Maybe,I'm just too scared..

MAYBE

1 month later.. (still in her POV)

Now,we are officially married..Well he still treated me like always..And I'm glad..

"Jagiya,help me with this tie.." He asked for my help.

"Yahh..You really can't do it yourself,can you?" I teased him while fixing his tie.

"Here..done." I said to him and gave him my sweetest smile..He peck on my forehead and smile back.

"Bye,jagiya.." He waved his hand at me while I just chuckled.

>>skip<<

He came back from his work and called for my name.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Nothing..Just miss you~~" He made an aegyo.

"Since when you became so cheesy?" I pinched his nose lightly.

"Since I had date with several girls.." He said while smirking.I slapped his arms and he giggled.

"Aw~My Rongie is jealous~~" He teased me.

"Stop it.." I pouted.

"Ok then,I'll fine another girl.." He said and I just let him.I didn't really care actually...As if he dare..Pftt...I made my poker face and made my way to the kitchen.When suddenly he hugged me from the back.

"Jagiya~Are you mad?" He asked me.

Should I play with him?Hehe..

"Tsk..Let me go.." I acted like I'm mad with him.But..Something unexpected happened!He....Kissed me!I secretly smile between the kiss.

He broke the kiss and hugged me.

"Pftt...You're just acting,right?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

"Hehhe.." I giggled playfully.

I hope we could stay like this forever..

>>End<<

Guys,Sorry..I don't know what to write when they married in the church and all...

It's not my religion anyways..Sorry...

Thanks for read it <3