Near the End!

"Yahhhhh,Kim Jun Myeon!Wake up!You're late for work!" Chorong yelled at him,received a groan from him.

"I'm lazy~" He pouted.

"Yah,it's not going to work on me.Go take your bath!" She commanded him in irritated tone.

"Fine fine.But can I request something?" He opened his eyes and stared at her.

"What?" She quinted her eyes.

"I want you..Us to shower together in the bathroom." Okay that,getting a hit from Chorong.

"Yah,byuntae!" She hit his arm repeatedly,playfully.

"Awhhh,can't we?" He asked,chuckled at her action.

"Urghh,you are so pervert." She rolled her eyes.

"But you love me." He said,stuck out his tongue.

"Yahh,ppali!Take your bath."

"But this is our first day as husbang and wife.Today is holiday,idiot." He stated it.

"Oh right." She mentally slapped herself and cursed for forgetting their first day.

"So,did you cook?" He asked.

"Yes!Let's go and eat." She grabbed his arm and tried to pull him but failed as he pull her hand back.She right now was on top of him,looking into his eyes.

"Ah,you look so pretty from this view." His comment made her blushed hardly.Then his gaze went down to her lips.Chorong noticed it and expected that he was going to kiss her,so she closed her eyes waiting for the kiss.But she received a loud laugh from him.

"You thought I'm going to kiss you,right?" He teased her,making her mood flew away.She rolled her eyes again and pulled herself back,standing beside the bed.

"Hurry go and take your bath,then come down and eat your breakfast." She stomped her feet and went downstairs.

'Aigoo,my baby girl is sulking right now.' He thought himself.

After a while,he done taking his bath and went downstairs to eat.When he sat on the chair,he noticed that she ate first instead of waiting for him.He sighed.Then,he started to eat deliciously.

"Omo!This food is really tasty.I wonder who is the chef for today." He tried to make jokes but failed.She didn't even smile at him nor talk to him.She then stood up and walked towards the sink to wash her hands and clean the plates.As she was washing her hands,she felt a pair of arms encircled her waist from behind,which made her stop from washing her hands.

"Jagiya,I'm sorry." His words warmed her heart.But she still with her ego,didn't want to turn around and face him.As he knew that she was not going to give any responds,he turned her to face him.He looked into her eyes.

"I'm sorry,my lovely wife.Please?" She avoided his gaze again but this time,he couldn't take anymore so he kissed her.That made her weak in knees as he kissed her with a great passion.His hand that never leave her waist,sending some funny shivers down to her spine.After a moment,he broke the kiss.

"Now,you forgive me?" He asked her and she smiled,nodding at him.

"I love you,Kim Junmyeon." She said.

"I love you more,Kim Chorong." Both of them giggled happily and cuddled on the couch after washing the plates and cleaned the table.

-The end-

Okay guys,that's it...the ending...But I think I'll do an epilogue for both of them...Wait for it!