"NO!" he yelled at me making me flinch and whimper. The room fell silent as I shut my eyes tight and hugged myself. Tears were streaming down my face and the only words that were running through my head was, 'He's gonna slap you.'

"Please don't hit me" I sobbed finally opening my eyes. When I did, he had tears streaming down his face, too.

"I wouldn't dare hit you" he whispers putting down the stuff in his hands and wrapping his arms around me. "I just don't want you trying to change yourself because of peoples jealousy" he says stroking my hair. I wish it was Niall who was comforting me.

"Why are people so mean?!" I asked and he shrugged.

"I don't know babe, people are just cruel sometimes" he says. "So could you please stop reading hate about yourself?" he asks.

"I'll try Harry, its just kind of hard" I say truthfully. Even if their comments make me cry, I still end up reading them.

"I know Gabs, as long as you try, and don't stop eating. Your perfect the way you are" he says. Lies. Just pure lies.

"Okay, and thanks" I say pulling away from him. This is gonna take some time.

Liam's P.O.V

"Hey Maura, did you get any sleep last night?" I ask and she nodded 'yes.'

"Oh, and if you wanna go to are house to freshin up, you can" Louis says.

"I think I will, I'll be back in an hour" she says getting up from her spot and leaving. I looked back at Niall's body and sat down next to him. I held his hand and just thought about things. Gaby's not herself anymore. Its like she turned into a completely different person, and Niall hasn't done anything in the last 4 days. I would sure like to know what's going on in their heads right now.

"Liam, are you okay?" Dani asks sitting next to me.

"Can I tell you guys something?" I ask looking around the room. They all nodded. "Last night Gaby told me she was just our project. She said we didn't love her, that it was all just in act for money. I just don't get where she heard that" I say putting my head in my hands.

"Why would she think that?" they all asked.

"Maybe someones telling her that. I don't really understand though" I say letting out a loud groan.

"And what about this morning, at breakfast. When does Gaby not eat a lot of food? She's just like Niall!" Zayn says and my eyes snapped open really wide.

"You don't think she's starving herself, do you?" I ask, my voice cracking at the end.

"I don't know, maybe we should just ask her" Eleanor says.

"We can't just ask someone if their starving theirs selves. I mean, what if she really isn't" Dani says. This is gonna be way more complicated then we thought.

Gaby's P.O.V

I was sitting on the bed watching t.v when the doorbell rung. I got up from the bed and made my way to the door.

"Ello Maura" I say letting her into the house. She gave me a little smile before pulling me into a hug. She seemed really nice, just like Niall is.

"Ello Gaby, could you please show me to a guest room?" she asks and I nodded leading her down the hall.

"There's a shower in here, so if you want to fresh'in up, you can" I say and she nodded. "Make yourself at home and help yourself to the food in the kitchen" I say before shutting the door behind me and walking back upstairs.