Do You Believe In Magic

Mulai dari awal

"What... where..."

Suddenly, his eyes snap open, life coming back to his face as he shakily climbs to his feet. He stumbles forward a bit, and you brace his fall by grabbing onto his waist.

"Vanitas, he's... did I defeat him?" he asks quickly, glancing around the group before him.

"Er..." you mutter, stalling a bit in the hope that someone will jump in and save you. They didn't. "... No, he's still around."

"Damn," the blond grumbles, looking down at the ground. The brown-haired male is stirring, a hand covering his face. "Terra!"

You're pushed aside as the blond jumps to the ground, sitting between his two friends.

"Aqua, Terra... You're alive!" he exclaims, a huge grin on his face.

The girl's eyes slowly open, glancing around the room with a frown.

"Where are we?" she asks, resting a hand on her chest.

"Yen Sid's tower," Cloud explains.

"Can you remember anything?" Leon asks, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Darkness," the man referred to as Terra replies, lowering his hand slightly so that his blue eyes peek out between his fingers. "Suffocating, never-ending darkness."

"I fought Vanitas," the blond responds, staring out one of the windows in the room. "I thought I had won, but... it sounds like I didn't."

"And I asked to be put to sleep, to wait," the girl finishes, glancing over at her comrades. "We've all been waiting, for the savior of the worlds to come around."

All eyes turn to Sora, who looks like he just ate a cup of dirt.

"... Well, I'm sure Yen Sid's going to want to talk to you. C'mon," Zack muses, nodding his head towards the door before leading the way into his study.

You start to follow until you glance back, realizing that Roxas is frozen to the spot. With a small smile you squeeze in next to him, gently grabbing his hand.

"Hey, you okay?" you ask, rubbing your other hand up his arm.

He sighs, glancing down at you out of the corner of his eyes.

"First Sora, then Vanitas... now this guy. How many people that look like me are running around?" he mutters, more to himself than you.

Gently, you tug at his hand as you drag him out of the room.

"You're all different, Roxas," you assure him softly before ducking into Yen Sid's study.

All eyes are locked on you and the blond as you walk into the completely silent room. Quickly, you release his hand and sulk away towards Reno and Genesis. Roxas rolls his eyes and rests his back on the closed door, refusing to get too close to the group. Yen Sid clears his throat, earning everyone's attention once again.