Beginning of Everything

While Sharon continues to drag Alice and Break along they pass back the place where the corpse were found, she bravely steps forward and closes her eyes to avoid the scary view.

"Aren't we lucky, The Oz Bezarius is here along with B-rabbit and some members of Pandora" Unknown people start to appear one by one.

"What are we going to do Glen-sama" A person wearing a red cape asks.

"Kill them" A tall dark haired person orders them.

The people wearing the Baskerville capes starts attacking, they summoned all their chains.

"Gil!" Oz shouts making Gilbert release the seal to summon B-rabbit.

"Finally" Alice transforms into B-rabbit holding a very a big scythe.

At first the group didn't have a problem but then Glen starts to summon his chain.

"Jabberwock, kill them" A huge black dragon appears and hits B- rabbit.

"Alice!" Oz becomes

"This is not good Oz-kun his chain is much more powerful than B-rabbit" Break blocks an attack from the enemy

Sharon was down on her knees while screaming because she was surrounded by some Baskerville.

"Ojou-sama" Break quickly comes to aid the little lady.

"If only I still have mad hatter" Break said to himself.

Gil was in jeopardy when he finally uses his last bullet.

He holds his hat tightly and starts summoning Raven.

A black big bird with cold red eyes appears behind him.

"Raven, get us out of here" Gil commands but the big chain didn't react.

"Raven!" Gil shouts to get the attention of the black chain.

"Hmm, such a fool using my own chain to sneak out from me" The tall man laughed

"This will be your end" The man attacks Oz with his sword but then Break steps in and tries to cross swords with him.

"Ohohoho, it's an honor to be in the presence of the great Glen" Break tries to block all his attack.

"Insolent fool" Glen stares coldly at him.

Glen suddenly stops hearing a hum. The voice was humming a familiar tune that makes everyone stops fighting for a while then the brunette girl appears

"Lacie" the man said it softly.

"They're making too much noise down there Kanon-kun" the girl was above them talking to her small white doll.

"It's that girl again" A man shouted.

"We need to secure Glen-sama" another person shouts

"Don't you ever keep quiet" The girl begins to be annoyed and descends gently in front of Break.

"What's a special chain of the abyss doing here?" A crocked voice blurted out.

"Special chain? Just like the rabbit" Break whispers and look at the girl in front of her.

"To be with my contractor of course" She smiled and faces Break.

"I'm sorry but we need to leave the stage for now" The girl holds Break's hand

"Hmmm… what was that again" the girl thinks seriously trying to figure out something.

"Boy if I were you, I won't trust her" Glen warns Break

Elizabeth turns around and faces Glen

"He doesn't need to trust me, he'll just use me just like I use him" She said calmly

Break smirks "That's right I'm just going to use you" As things gets more interesting

"Then how about I'll tell you something since your organization seems to be very interested with this information, The girl named Elizabeth Baskerville the one the organization of yours looking at is actually the girl besides you" Glen said.

"What?" Break was surprise his guess was right.

"Elizabeth Baskerville" Oz was just as surprise as Break.

"Oh! I got it, Raven! That big black bird's named is Raven… Hahaha… silly me. Please take us back to that place" She smiled.

Then the black bird was able to move. The black chain wraps them altogether and completely disappears.

"The angel of mass destruction already made her moves, Tragedy and Misfortune will be pouring down starting right now not a single piece of hope will survive everything will be swallowed by darkness and despair" Glen makes a fist as his face was really threaten

"Glen-sama, what shall we do that girl will definitely be a threat" A man asked him.

"We will deal with her someday but now let's just continue the plan" Glen replied as he grit his teeth move on.

Guys sorry if my story is progressing slowly... Please forgive me...

No matter how many times i have been mentioning this but I never grown tired of saying this

I want to say thank you so much for reading my story, for reviewing it, for favoring it and for following it... Thank you, thank you, thank you... You guys are the best ^^

The reason why I can't easily update the story is because I want to have a more thrilling and exciting story .

Well... I just realized many liked Elizabeth( My Oc) to end up with Break... i really appreciate people like her...Thank you so much...

But I don't want to be bias i also want to know who are a Sharon and Break fans here... Please don't be afraid or be shy.. I just want to know why you like them so that I can add it to my story... I want Break to be more confuse on the way he felt for the two ladies "Bwahahaha" *Evil laugh*... Please make some comments and fight for this Pairing :3