Forgotten memories: Memories of the past?

An unknown voice giggled and spoke "It looks like you're going to lose Miss Alyss. You should have taken the opportunity I gave to you before."

Alice, Oz, Break and Gil was puzzled, they were searching where the voice belong.

"What the heck is going on? Who the hell is speaking?" Alice asked.

"I won't lose. I won't let you take her away from me. I won't, I won't, I won't, I won't…" Alyss saying it while covering her ears

The place slowly starts falling apart

"Oh my, I think the Intention of Abyss has lost herself again" Break said.

"This is bad the place is starting to break into pieces and Chloe-chan is still inside the fragment of memory" Oz said.

While inside the Dimension.

I've seen event that is somewhat familiar.

"I don't like…I don't like this" a small voice said it, as I saw a dark brown haired girl crying.

"Please stop it… I don't like memories… the tears just come easily, I…. promise myself to forget everything but once again. I break my promise to myself…. it's a battle between remembering and forgetting….so please destroy… destroy all my memory".

Slowly, I came near her and recognize the girl was me.

I wipe the tears from the little girl, I smiled and hug her "it's alright, this time I won't get hurt anymore, I promise". The girl disappeared.

I saw myself in a room with no windows and lock doors.

The room was filled with so many books and toys but I can't help the feeling of loneliness.

Suddenly a long dark haired lady and a braided blonde haired man enters the room and said "Good morning, Elizabeth-chan"

The little me smiled "Good morning Lacie-onesan and Jack-onisan"

Lacie and Jack sneak me outside the room. We went outside the garden. "Elizabeth-chan I want you to meet my daughters."

"Yes, I can finally meet them". I smiled at her.

Lacie introduce Alice and Alyss to me.

"You're a couple of years older than them. You should be kind with them" jack teases.

"I'm not mean Jack-onisan" I replied

Lacie and jack laugh

I introduce myself to them "I would like to introduce myself first, my name is Elizabeth" I smiled at them. Starting from that day Alice and Alyss always visits me along with Lacie and Jack.

It was really fun back then. Even though there are times I felt loneliness, but every time they come and visit me I always forget that feeling.

A year and a half past by, I remember it was the day before my birthday. Lacie and Jack decided to talk to the head of the Baskerville, our grandfather. They propose to the Head of the Baskerville to set me free but the man just laugh and said "Don't you know her very existence is a threat to us, she should be thankful that I let her live. It's better that she didn't exist"

Lacie got angry and said "she's just a little girl".

The man replied "that little girl you're talking about is the reason why your parents die. If she didn't exist, Stacie and Larry will still be here."