Long slumber: Children of Misfortune

(Inside Break's dream)

Inside a dream twisted things can happen, different kinds of memories can came across. Familiar or not familiar, memories that really happened or not it can cross inside this so called dream…A dream within a dream a twisted story that keeps on repeating as it makes you feel better and it can also lead you to an eternal slumber, It's like a maze once you get you also need to find your way out.

A light brown haired girl enters.

"What are you doing, Xer-nisan" Sharon asks.

"Nothing Ojou-sama, just getting myself warm here" he pops a candy out from his pocket and smiled to her.

"Oz-sama and the rest came back" Sharon reported.

"Oh, so what happen to them did they discover what was happening in the abyss" Break ask.

"Somehow I think so; holes appear from the abyss that's how Chains have been coming about from there." Sharon tries to fix Breaks hair.

"That's going to be a problem, there are so many hole and there's no way I can do something about it specially when I lose mad hatter" Sharon was done fixing Breaks hair

"I think that won't be a problem actually a group of people arrive then sealed all the holes and I suspected they're from the Baskerville because they have the household emblem pinned on their hoods. Then Oz and the rest met this mysterious girl, they found her from the other part of the abyss" Break tries to finish his candy

"So who's the girl?" Break asks.

"I didn't find out because that girl can control Eques, this just proves how a good-for-nothing I am without my chains power" Sharon smiled sadly. Break leans at Sharon's shoulder.

"There's nothing I can do about it for a while Sharon let me be a good-for-nothing just like this". Sharon blushes and let Break lean to her shoulder and watch him fall asleep

"Thank you" she smiled.

The scent of roses surrounds the area; the sun was still up above the blue sky as the wind blows gently.

A young boy was beaten up by a group of children.

A tall tanned skin boy kicks the white haired boy.

"You shouldn't came near us, you're not allowed to play with us because you bring misfortune to us" the tanned skin boy steps the hand of the white haired boy.

"Yeah, that's right a person like you should leave the town" another boy said it to him while throws a rock.

"My mom said the people who has those red eyes are being cursed" a short haired girl said.

"I remember they are called children of misfortune" she added.

"That's right my father also told me that, they attract misfortune" A big boy said it.

"You should leave" the other children keep shouting it.

Someone was giggling behind the group.

A young girl was giggling, her long dark brown hair were carried every time the wind blows. She was wearing a pink dress with a white ribbon around her waist. Yet her face wasn't visible.

"You guys seem to have fun" she said clearly.

"Beating someone younger than you might be your favorite hobby" the girl slowly steps forward to the boy who is on the ground.

"Hey don't come near him. He's a child of misfortune" the boy who kicks the white haired boy earlier shouted.

The brown haired girl helps the red eyed boy.