Walking in the darkness

While somewhere inside the abyss the group had arrive.

"Huh? This isn't the mansion?" Sharon was shock.

"This place is familiar" Oz suspected himself trying to remember everything.

"My, oh my, it looks like we are still inside the abyss" Break cheerfully said it while waving his sleeves in the air.

"Why are you still happy?!" Gil shouted.

"Oz-kun Gilbert is shouting at me even it's his entire fault" Break pouted.

"You're still blamin-"Gil was disturb by Oz.

"Oh that's right this place is" Oz put his right fist over his left.

"Oz-sama?" Sharon expression was a little bit concerned.

"This was the place where we met her, isn't it Alice...Gil" Oz said it waiting for the two of them to confirm

A dark aura started to rise. "Oh my Oz-sama, are you really sure it's her?" Sharon asks him.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's her "Oz replies.

"Well if Oz-kun is wrong, you'll need to kiss Ms. Alice" Break makes a joke to ease the situation.

Break observes that Sharon has been not herself since the group starts to talk about Chloe. As far as he can remember Chloe and Sharon were in good terms with each other.

Alice was surprisingly quiet for a while and didn't even care to react on the things Break said.

"Break, don-" Oz was interrupted at the middle of his sentence and turns his attention to Gil.

"Oz is going to kiss that stupid rabbit again" Gil was acts like he was about to collapsed because he was lost in his fantasies.

Break just laugh at them then he stopped. He wanders around like he was searching for something.

"What's wrong Break?" Sharon questions him.

"Someone, someone is laughing" Break said it softly.

Everyone listens

"You're right" Oz said as he listens deeply on the voice.

"What are you talking about, I can't hear a single thing here except for our voices" Gilbert wonders. Sharon just nod at him.

Break, Oz and Alice was searching for the voice.

They went deeper and deeper to the place just to find out the person laughing.

Sharon and Gil just follow them.