party

I woke up lying in a bed. I heard two people talking softly

"I shouldn't have pushed her to make a contract" Cheryl was full of regrets and blamed herself.

"It's not your fault Cheryl, I should have notice it. I've already the feeling that she was a little bit scared, she was just forcing herself" Rufus grip his hand tightly.

"Both of you shouldn't be blaming yourselves, it was my entire fault if I didn't have any doubts for the last minute I should have got the contract" I said to them apologizing

. "Oh dear, thank goodness your awake" Cheryl face was lighten up, Rufus smile.

"No it's our fault we shouldn't have pressure you. You have been sleeping for four days. We are glad that you're awake now." Duke Barma patted me.

"I've been sleeping for four days?" I ask.

"Yes, you have been sleeping for four days. How are you feeling now my dear" Cheryl asks.

"I think I'm fine except I feel my body has been beaten up, maybe just a little rest and I'll be fine" I smiled to them.

Cheryl and Rufus look at each other with a worried look. "Chloe the things you feel now won't go away anymore" Duke Barma said in a cracked voice.

"Ha?" a hint of confusion was express in my face.

"Actually the contract was already seal but the problem is when every time you used your chain there will be a corresponding effects that your body might deal. It will eventually hurt or kill you" Rufus explain it.

"So I really had Night lock" I ask and waited for the answer patiently. Cheryl and Rufus nod. I smiled

"I thought I lose Night lock" I was really happy that I have a new friend.

"But you should remember only use your chain when you're really in a tight position, don't use it recklessly. You know what will happen to you, right" Cheryl warns me. I nod at her.

"as long as I see you have already wake up then I shall take my leave, I have a lot of report to read" Rufus wave and close the door.

"Please get some rest right now Chloe, you need to return to Sharon and the rest of the group" Cheryl said "Cheryl-sama how were day when I was sleeping" I ask.

Cheryl's expression changed "Actually they were sending to a mission in Sablier again to investigate the Baskerville and to gather some information" Cheryl took a pause for a while. I was a little nervous when she talks about the Baskervilles.

"Unfortunately they were ambush by the Baskerville" Cheryl continued.

"What happen to them?" I said it in a worried voice.

"Fortunately they returned safe and alright" Cheryl said. I was relieved.

"But Break-kun was beat up, he use Mad hatters power too much he collapsed and recently lose his sight" Cheryl said it sadly.

I feel sad for Break's condition but I know that he won't let that kind of reason bring him down. He is now much of a fighter than he was before after all he got Sharon-sama on his side. It's a little bit sad because I wasn't the one who was on his side in times of trouble; it only means that I'm not the right person to be with him.

"I think he will alright after all Sharon-sama is with him" I smiled to Cheryl.

"That's right but Sharon doesn't know anything about Break-kun's condition. Break doesn't want her to find out because he is worried how Sharon will react to it" Cheryl said.