Chpt. 20 The Test (For lack of a better title)

Start from the beginning

She stepped back a bit and her voice changed slightly as she started reciting the prophecy. It was almost as if she was full of power. Not in a bad way, just... almost like a god. 

"Millennia from now

A hero shall rise

Though none shall bow

They are wise

Not from here

But after the fall

They will be near.

They are small

But not for long

For soon a power will rise

And fall along

The evil reprise

Heed this warning

The day will come

Our planet is dying

It will be done

Trust your friends

Try to make amends

Gather support

Make an effort

This will come in time

It's all true

Because it's a rhyme."  

I had to try to not laugh at the last part out of respect.

"Alright, thank you for the warning about how long I've been here. I would rather know now instead of freaking out when they told me, and I will be sure to warn the others. When will I wake up?" I ask as we walked over to the place where I first awoke here.

"Now" she said as she pulled me into one last hug. "Good bye my daughter. Remember I shall be watching over you. May Primus be with you. Till All Are One" Her voice along with all of Cybertron was fading as she said that last part.

"I love you mother. Till All Are One." I whisper as it all fades into darkness.

Ratchets POV.

Optimus was telling me the details of what happened with dreadwing as I entered it into the database. He was just finishing, when Wheeljack walked up to Optimus. 

"Listen, Commander, I just want to say it was an honor watching you work. I, uh, think I maybe had the wrong idea about you." He said rubbing the back of his neck nervously. 

"And, it would seem that you place a greater value on community than you otherwise let on." Optimus countered. As he held out his hand offering Wheeljack a place on our team. 

"Whoa, let's not jump the gun here." Wheeljack said taking a small step backwards, but Bulkhead stopped him. 

"Come on, Jackie. If you leave, you'll probably just wind up coming right back again." Bulkhead said as he hit Wheeljack on the back.