Chapter 22

"Yes!, this is the one mom" I say to my Mom. "Alright, so how much?" Zayn ask my mom. My looked at Zayn surprised, "I didn't know you were buying the house" She says with a smile but, still confused.

Zayn laughs taking out his check book, "I want to for Niall" He says and I blush, my mom must have noticed because, she pinched my cheek.

"Ok, so knowing you Zayn, I know you want to pay full price upfront" She says. She opens here tablet up, "So this house is 5,000 sq. Ft, and estimated to $300 sq. Ft, so we're looking at $1.5 million saling price" She says.

Zayn nods, then writes out a check for $1.5 million and gives the check to My Mom. "Oh my God!, the house is mines" I squeal like a girl. "Yep, all yours" Zayn says. I then give him a hug and he puts his hands around my waist.

I finish hugging him but, he still has his hands on my waist, we're face to face, him looking deep in my eyes. Us both have lust in our eyes for the other.

My mom clears her throat and Zayn slowly let's go of me. I then look at my mom, "Ok, so imma gonna go the bank and close on the house" She says and I jump up one more time.

We're now on the way back to Me and Louis house( more like Louis house), I pull up in the driveway and stand outside my car as Zayn gets me and Connor's bag from the house. Zayn comes out with me and Connor's bags a few minutes later. Louis comes out behind me and we have a last hug, Louis kisses me goodbye, it was a long passionate kiss.

"I'm gonna miss you" Louis says as I get in the Explorer. "Goodbye, Louis" I say, then he turns around and goes back into the house.

I then drive to my new house and its already furnished the people must have moved in my recently bought furniture after we left.

I go into my house bringing my bags in and taking them upstairs. I then get in the bed and go to sleep. Thank God, Connor is staying with Liam tonight.

*4 weeks later*(December 1rst)

I fell something bouncing up and down on me, I slowly wake up. "DADDY, DADDY WAKE UP!" He yells. "Guess what day it is" He says. I then act like I don't know, "Hmm, it's someone birthday but, I don't know who's" I say playfully tapping my chin.

He then giggles, "It's mine silly" He says through giggles. "OH, YES THAT'S RIGHT" I say. "So, how old is my baby today?" I ask like I don't know. "Im a big boy, I'm four daddy" He says and I pick him up getting off the bed.

I then smell the delicious breakfast coming from the kitchen, I then walk downstairs with Connor, to see Zayn cooking breakfast. I chuckle and Zayn turns around.

"Goodmorning beautiful" He says. "What did I tell you about just letting yourself in" I say to him, with a smile. "Blah, Blah, I wanted to cook my favorite nephew a Happy Birthday Breakfast" He says.

"Fine since it's for Connor" I say. I then put Connor on the kitchen barstool, Zayn the sits the plate of breakfast in front of me.

I eat the breakfast. Ring! Ring!, I finish my breakfast and my phone goes off. I look at the Caller ID. It's Louis, "Hello" I answer the phone. "Hey, Niall it's me" He says. I chuckle, "I know, I do have Caller ID., yeah" I say and I hear him laugh a little on the other end.

"Um, Niall can I come to Connor's birthday?" He ask. "Of course, Louis" I say. "Thanks, I'll see you there Niall" He says and hangs up.

"Alright Connor, let's go get dressed" I say. He then stops playing with Zayn and runs over into my arms. I take him upstairs.

Connor then takes his bath while I step into the shower. About, 15 min later I'm done in the shower.