Chapter 48 -Interested

Börja om från början

"Hmm." He hummed in my ear. "Let me." He unwrapped it from my neck and for a moment I thought he was going to take one by himself but he surprised me by pointing it towards me and pressing the button before I could protest I didn't want to take a picture.

  He pressed another button obviously to see the picture and smiled. He stared at me serious, biting the inside of his cheek "Perfect." He simply just said, handing it back to me and smirking before walking away again.

   I blushed even harder than before and looked down the photo at the camera. I was staring at the camera with a shy look, my face all flashed. I didn't know what Ryder found "perfect" in that photo but I knew it had something to do with him and the affect he had on me.

   When we arrived at the hotel later that day, it was pretty much time for dinner and we were all exhausted. The hotel staff had prepare a little something for us at one of the hotel's inside pools till the dinner was ready.

  They heated up the pool's water since outside it was freezing cold and brought us fruits and champagne – one of the privileges to be rich in a foreign country- and let us hang out at the pool till dinner was ready.

  Annabelle and I stayed as far as possible from our classmates who had a little bit much of champagne and played pranks on others in the pool. They were so amateur.

  As I took a small sip from my glass I couldn't help but look around for any sign of Ryder. But nothing. He wasn't here. Maybe he didn't feel like hanging out w a bunch of spoiled brats as he called them and I got that. Who did?

  I felt a little disappointed at his absence but I tried to push that feeling away because me feeling sad that he wasn't here meant only one thing, One thing that I didn't want to admit to myself or anyone; If I wasn't scared I would've picked Ryder over my friends any day.

A little while later as Annabelle and I were about to get out of the pool, the double sided doors of the room opened and Ryder along with his friends came inside. I found myself instantly staring in awe at his hard, lean frame, toned chest and muscles that could easily drive a girl crazy. I had seen him naked like this before but in the dark atmosphere of Halloween. Seeing him now in the light was totally different. He seemed so confident and careless as he walked past all the aweing girls who pretended not to stare at him. My eyes traveled lowered at his V-lines and...

I immediately shook my head to snap out of my inappropriate thoughts. What was I thinking, having in my mind something like. What had happened to me; little naive Chloe?

I quickly adverted my eyes to Annabelle who shamelessly hadn't stopped checking him out with hungry eyes, God only knows what kind of perverted thoughts were passing through her mind. But who was I to talk about that.

I slightly punched her in the arm "Hey. Stop staring."

She slowly dragged her eyes away from him and turned to look at me "Oh relax. It's not like I'm going to try anything on him. I just like to look at the beautiful things of life."

I glared at her "And Ryder is one?"

"Obviously, have you seen the guy?"

Oh, that I had Annabelle "Just... don't look."

She rolled her eyes "Jealous much?"

"I'm no-"

Warm, strong hands encircled my waist from behind, catching me by surprise before a voice says; "Hey cupcake."

I turned around surprised to see him smiling down at me in a cheeky way. His hair was wet and fell down his green jet eyes making him incredibly attractive and... sexy.