Chapter 24 - Starbucks Meltdown

*A/N *

Hello everyone! How are you? Enjoying your summer so far?

So if you read my A/N's you'll know that I told you I will let you know about the updating schedule. So after doing some calculations etc here is everything you need to know; first of all the book will be finished in December. The last chapter will be posted in December 25th AND then a small epilogue will be posted some days after. The whole book has 72 chapters (AKA; 50 chapters left). I know there are lots of chapters and I've never written a book with so many but I promise you they are small and fan to read! I will upload two times the week so the next two chapters will be up this week (because last week I uploaded only 1)! If you have any suggestions on what days should I upload please let me know! :D

Also as you probably know I have entered "He's Bad News" in Wattys2015 so it would mean a lot to me if you could all vote, comment, add it to your library/reading list because I really want to win this thing four years now since I wrote my first story lol. So please help a girl out :D 

DEDICATED TO "TRUE_JEWEL" for making the cover! Thank you so much girl!

Alright, YOU ARE ALL FLAWLESS, ENJOY, LOVE YOU, BB! :)

***********************************

CHAPTER 24 - STARBUCKS MELTDOWN

Unlike many people I happen to like Monday Mornings.

Maybe it was because I got to do something different and got out of my daily routine which involved a lot of communication with my parents and Seth. On Monday mornings I got to do whatever I wanted since mom left early to do her grocery shopping and couldn't prepare breakfast -much to her dismay.

 So every Monday morning I spend it at Starbucks. How original I know. But it was a great way to start the morning without your parents talking to you about school and pressuring you more. In Monday mornings I got to be alone, all by myself drinking my latte and finishing my homework.

"Seth do you need a ride...wherever?" I asked him as I was putting on my coat since it was surprisingly kind of windy outside for September.

"No thanks I already got one." He said leaving out of the door without even saying goodbye.

I sighed and grabbed my bags and keys before heading out too.

I drove downtown to Starbucks and thankfully found a place to park since usually about this time the parking lot would be crowded with well dressed businessman's sitting inside doing nothing else but checking their phones and drink coffee.

As I walked inside though I was in for another surprise. The store for once was empty except from Ryder who was sitting there along with his friends. I froze in my spot when I saw him, not knowing if I should go and say 'hi' in front of his friends. I decided against it after all and just walked to the counter, feeling his eyes burning holes to my back.

After ordering my latter I made my way to the back of the store, as far away from them as possible. I took my notebooks and books out and started doing a small revision since I wasn't sure if I remembered anything from Friday when I did all my homework. Thankfully I remember them all very well.

After a couple of minutes Ryder got up from his seat and walked towards me. "Good morning." He said with a deep, raspy morning voice pulling up a chair and flipping it backwards, letting his chin rest on its slatted back. Surprisingly he wore a grey beanie and a long sleeved jacket which made me feel relief that I wasn't some kind of crazy chick who wore coat in September.