Chapter 8 - Lesbionest Much ?

CHAPTER 8 - LESBIONEST MUCH?

The next day Ι necessarily woke up early so my parents don't suspect anything.

  We had left at four o'clock in the morning from Ryder's house –even though he was begging me to stay more- and surprisingly I had a really great time. Ryder surprisingly managed to stay sober by the end of the night and 'took care of me' just like he had promised me.

    I woke up at nine o' clock' to shower, scared that my parents were gonna figure out everything and made myself to eat some oatmeal and fruits. After I've done my homework, I opened my laptop and start shopping online and watching YouTube videos.  At around twelve o'clock I had a friend request on Facebook. I clicked it and was taken aback when I saw it;

 'Ryder West has sent you a friend request '

   Hesitatingly I accepted it but didn't have to go snoop on his profile since I've done it a couple of days ago so I turned back to shopping clothes.

 A minute later I had a new message and I knew immediately who it was.

  I sighed and opened it;

Ryder West: So does this mean we are friends now? ;)

I scoffed and typed back;

Chloe Anderson: Hardly!

A couple of seconds later he answered;

Ryder West: I'm hurt. Seriously soo hurt. Come on don't be cruel you know you want to be my friend ;)

Chloe Anderson: Actually I don't. If I had to choose between you and a badger... I would befriend the badger :)

 Ryder West: Huh, you're cute cupcake :)

 For some reason this made me smile but nonetheless I typed;

Chloe Anderson: Don't call me that!

Ryder West: Can't – don't want to.

I didn't know what to answer to that but thankfully he sent me another message;

Ryder West: I got to go cupcake. But see ya around ;)

Chloe Anderson: I bet ;)

 After that he logged off and I went back to my shopping.

***

   A couple of days before the school started Seth and Annabelle and I went to the beach for the last swim of the summer. We were kind of surprised Seth decided to come with us but since our parents were present when he asked us; we couldn't deny.

  Oakheart's beach was some short of socializing place for the citizens and it was always very crowded in the summer time. After we greeted some kids from our school that were there we founded an empty spot far away from the others to sit.

 "Ugh I'm so tired from all the walking." Annabelle complained again earning an angry look from Seth.

"You? You are the one tired from all the walking? Jeez Annabelle if you only carried two beach bags full of useless girly stuff and had no help at all." He said sarcasm dipping from his tongue in every word, obviously very bothered and threw our bags down in the sand.  

Annabelle looked at me for help. I shrugged "Sorry, I'm with him on that."

She sighed and shook her head disappointed with me "Whatever. I'll buy you a soda or something to pay you back whiner."