Chapter 44 -Conclusions

A/N

I'm so so so so sorry. So so so sorry. Literally I have no excuses as to why I haven't upload for so long except from the fact that I'm literally never home with college taking all the free time I've got and stuff. Anyway, I'm really sorry.

Today is my 19th birthday and I've realized I celebrated my last birthday here again which means It's been over a year since this book is up and it proves I'm lazy AF!  But also It means that you guys like this book so much that you give me the motivation go on and keep writing this story which means so much to me. So thank you for sticking with my lazy ass so long, I appreciate it.

Also, since I had a few people asking me this; the story is most definitely NOT over yet. There are a lot of things to go down yet and a lot of chapters left. So don't worry :)

ANYWAY, I'm gonna stop talking right now and let you enjoy (maybe?) this chapter.

All the love xxx'

***

CHAPTER 41  - CONCLUSIONS

  "Tell me you're kidding. Oh please tell me you are just kidding." Annabelle begged the next day when I told her the news.

 I looked at her guilty and the look on my face was only what she needed to realize that I wasn't lying to her.

"I can't believe you Chloe Anderson. What the hell is wrong with you?"

I sighed "Do you think I am being unreasonable?"

"Completely!"

I sighed again. Of course she did.

  But she couldn't understand. She just couldn't. She wasn't in my position to know and understand what I was risking. It was easy for her to sit back and judge but if she was in my position she would do the same thing. 

"I'm scared Annabelle." I admitted as we walked towards the lockers "Of my parents finding out, of my friends leaving me..." of Ryder wanting to take it to the next level I wanted to add but didn't because Knowing Annabelle that was the only thing she would hold onto.

She scoffed "How on earth will your parents ever going to find out about you and Ryder West?"

I looked at her dryly "I think you seem to forget this is Oakheart and everyone knows everyone's business."

"Still... who on their right mind is going to tell their parents about it and then their parents tell yours? I think you seem to forget this is Oakheart and everyone talks about everyone's business behind their backs."

"Lots of people will tell on me Annabelle!" I exclaimed "Rebecca Campbell will be the first one for example."

She scoffed "Rebecca Campbell is a noisy bitch who needs to keep her nose out of everyone's business."

  "Tell me about it." I mumbled as we stopped in front of my locker. I opened it and took my Calculus AP book out remembering only then that Ryder was on the same class.

How was I going to face him after yesterday?

"Well I have to leave you now because I have English but please tell me you'll re - consider this horrible idea of yours."

I sighed "I wish I could promise you that."

  She shook her head in disbelief with a 'why- am- i- even- bothering' look on her face before walking away to the other side of the hallway.