Chapter 48 -Interested

A/N

There's not really much there to say in this author's note than keep sending questions you may have about the book in the comment section and I'll answer them in a video once "He's Bad News" hits 2M reads :)

Enjoy flawless people :) <3

***

CHAPTER 48 - INTERESTED

The next day in Rome was exhausting.

  We were all forced to wake up at seven in the morning, eat breakfast and then get ready to go out and explore Rome. The enthusiasm of being in a foreign country, for the first time in my life sure distracted me from my lack of sleep but that only lasted for a couple of hours.

  At first we visited the 'Musei Vaticani' aka the Vatican Museums in the Vatican City, one of the most famous and largest museums in the world. I was amazed by all the fifty four galleries it had, each one displaying works from throughout the centuries including some of the most renowned classical sculptures and most important masterpieces of art in the world.

  The tour at the museum lasted for four hours even though it seemed like forever. So our touring guy let us take a walk at the Piazza Navona square but of course not loosing the opportunity to give us a small tour there as well at some of the sights such as the Sant'Agnese in Agone church and of course the three infamous fountains; The Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi, the Fontana del Moro and lastly the Fontana del Nettuno.

I had only one thing to confess; I was officially in love with Rome

  Everything about Rome was simply just breathtaking. The sights, the small coffee shops & dinners, the shops, the people... Everything. And it wasn't just because this place reminded me nothing of Oakheart.

  At some point during the end of our tour at the Piaza Navona square I saw Ryder casually sitting down on the paved floor, supporting himself on the wall obviously not sharing our excitement about the tour.  

    I couldn't resist but take a sneaky picture of him with my camera since it seemed so fitting. My camera's flash light caught his surprise and he turned to look at me confused. I didn't feel embarrassed at all, besides him and I had been sharing known glances all day long, without saying anything.

  When he saw me smiling at him busted, he flashed me a wide grin as well and I couldn't resist but take another picture of him, making him laugh even harder.

  After that I paid as much attention to the tour as possible, only loosing the end of it, distracted by Ryder and his hot breath on my ear.

"Let me see." He whispered down at me, obviously not wanting to interrupt the touring guy. So nice of him.

   My heart beat quickened as I could feel his chest pressing against my back and his hands on my lower waist, leaving warmth there.

  With slightly shaky hands I grabbed the camera which I had wrapped around my neck and opened it, showing him both pictures I had take.