Chapter 42 - Getting It On

A/N

Hello everybody!

    From the bottom of my heart I wish you all a happy New Year filled with love, laughter, heath and whatever else your heart desires. Let 2016 be a great year! This chapter is my NYE gift to you. I'm really grateful for what 2015 brought to me –including all of you- and I'm really excited for 2016. Time for new beginnings, new goals and time to make yourself happier than last year. Do you, be happy, be grateful and be optimistic for the future. "Whatever chains are holding you back, don't let them tie you down."

Anyway, I'm gonna stop my obsessive rumbling now and leave you with this chapter.

Happy New Year you FLAWLESS human beings. All the love.

***

CHAPTER 42- GETTING IT ON

"Chloe? Hello? Can you hear me? Earth to Chloe?"

I snapped out of my deep thoughts and looked taken aback next to me where Annabelle was trying to get my attention as it seemed. I had completely zoned out in the middle of the meeting with the student council and before I knew it the meeting was over and Annabelle was probably worried I had fell into coma.

"Huh, what?" I asked confused, looking around me where everyone was standing up from the seats and were leaving the classroom. It felt like I had completely forgotten what day and what year it was.

"Are you okay? You didn't say anything at all during the meeting." She glanced at me confused and I could see a hint of worry in her eyes.

But I was fine. Well as fine as I could be after what had happened in lunch. I could still feel Ryder's lips on my neck after his "You're cute cupcake" comment. I was still... hot... from his hand grazing my thighs. I wasn't that much experienced but it didn't take a genius to realize what Ryder had in his mind for the trip.

"Yeah... I'm... fine." I said unsure "Just tired."

She groaned "Me too. And it's not even worth it. It's going to be one lousy trip if you ask me."

Yeah, probably. For her, at least. Because, apparently Ryder had... plans for both of us.

"Annabelle. Can I ask you something?" I blurted out suddenly.

"Sure."

I played with my fingers in front of me, not knowing how to ask something like this "You... you've read the bible many of times right?"

She groaned "Still do. A page a day. Mt parents have forced me to do that ever since I was like nine. I've probably read the whole thing three times now."

"So..." I trailed off "Does it say anything about..." I gulped "sex?"

Annabelle's face snapped towards me so fast that made me flinch, taken aback and a little scared to be honest. She grinned widely and I don't know why but her smile looked very creepy "Why? Who's asking?" she asked interested.

I shrugged blushing furiously "I am?"

Her smile, if possible, grew wider "It says do it! Much more if it is with Ryder West. It says do it again and again."

I chuckled nervously "I am not going to have sex with Ryder."

"Why not?"

I shrugged "Because I promised myself I would wait."

She gave me a blank stare "Till marriage?"

"Till..." I considered it "Some age."

She shook her head "Why?"