Chapter 9

I get up from my bed and make my way downstairs, since I didn't hear him come up to bed. It's late, but I might as well get this over with. I hear the TV on in the living room and walk in to find a girl in there. "Excuse me," I say to her.

She jumps and places her hand over her chest. She looks at me, "oh my gosh. Are you the Monique, from the girl group, Trinity?"

"Yes," I say hesitantly.

"Oh my freaking gosh. I'm actually meeting Monique from Trinity. I'm Jessica," she jumps up giddily. That's when I notice her barely there sparkly red dress, and her fake boobs. She looks like a black barbie. "Sean didn't say that you were the friend staying with him!" She's practically gushing.

"Where is Sean?"

"He had to go outside real quick for some protection, if you know what I mean, but he should be back briefly."

"Let's wait together shall we?"I take a seat on a love seat and wait. I know its wrong, but I zone her out. Partly, I can't be mad because I did push him away, but to bring someone back here. He's lost his fucking mind. I get up and go into the hallway to make a quick phone call and just as I'm walking back in Sean is on the couch hard down making out with Jessica. I clear my throat and he quickly pushes her off. I hear a honk outside. "Jessica, that's your cab." I grab her by the arm and escort her out, much to her protest. When I walk back to the living room he's in the doorway with the nerve to look angry. "Don't look at me like that."

"How am I supposed to look at you, you just cock blocked me!?"

"You also brought her in here! You could have gone back to her place, but you brought her back here! Really!? Blue balls is the worst of your issues right now!"

"Are you just jealous it wasn't you?"

I laugh. "Were you going to fuck her right next door to me or on the couch I sit on? Huh? I get that you can do whatever the hell you want, but do you really want to disrespect me? I came down here to apologize, but fuck that and fuck you. I'm going to bed, fucking asshole," I mumble to myself. "And don't worry, I will make sure to have my things packed in the morning, so I can go back to my place. Then you can fuck whomever you'd like in your house." I start making my way to go upstairs, but he grabs my arm. "Let me go."

He turns me around and hugs me to him. "Wait ok, I'm sorry, alright. It just messed me up earlier, ok? I'm sorry for being an asshole to you."

"Fine, apology excepted, now let me go. I can't stick around for stuff like this to happen. I'm not getting hurt by you."

"I won't hurt you, just don't leave. I can't protect you there."

"You weren't protecting me just now. You left some random female in the house and she knew I was here. What if he put a hit out on the streets and she decided to try and kill me when she saw me? You're lucky she was just a fan." I try to get out of his hold. "Let me go okay. I'm exhausted."

He picks me up bridal style and starts carrying me to my room. "Don't even ask to be put down, because I won't. I'm sorry about that too, I wasn't thinking."

"With the right head." I roll my eyes at myself, not understanding where that came from.

We get into my room as he continues talking after a pause where I guess he decided to ignore what I said. "I was just upset and the best thing for me was to let off some steam. I guess a part of me, even though I thought you'd be knocked out, wanted to do something to get back at you, for hurting me," he says the last part as if he hates to admit it. He places me gently on my bed. "I'll be right back."
I get comfortable in bed and wait a few minutes. He comes back in in some pajama bottoms and no shirt. He sits next to me on my bed. "I'm sorry I hurt you in any way." I can smell his minty breathe, I guess he brushed his teeth.

"I'm sorry I hurt you as well. It wasn't my intention at all."

"I know." He grabs my chin and pecks my lips. I push my body towards him and he hugs me to him, pushing our chests together. My nipples harden and I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. "I wish I could have you right now."

"No, how about we start off slow."

"I guess that means I'm on probation then."

******

So I have decided to send them on a date. I'm just having a hard time figuring out where... Any ideas???