My SeXy NeIgHbOr<8>

Chapter 8

I woke up with a cold chill running down my spine. I looked around and realized that I was still in the bath but the water was ice cold.

I got out and dried myself.

As I walked into my room I caught a climpse at the clock, 8:30.

EIGHT FREAKING THIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!

I was frozen sollid still cold from the water in the tub. There was so much to do and so little time, my nails, my hair, wich by the way still dripping wet, my make up. Atleast I already picked out a dress. What was I going to do?

Weel her's an idea: GET DRESSED! I mentally yelled at myself.

I rushed to get everything done. When I looked at the clock again it was 5 to 9. Calm down Ashley, everything is finished! Right.

When I finally calmed myself, the doorbell rang. I felt a nervous rush feeling go threw my body. It was a weird feeling though, almost more than nervousness, like something was going to happen.

As I walked, each step that I took felt like what seemed one step closer to heaven.

Slowly I opened the door and worked my way up from his shoes.

He had pale brown hiking shoes on, I frowned. Probably new men's fashion or something. He had khaki socks on that came up to his knees. By this time I thought that the surprise is to go hiking on Mount Everest. He had bright yellow shorts on, wich remended me of my brothers birtday cake when he turned seven. He wore a hideas sweatervest with a collar shirt underneath. He's chin was all red and in the corner of his mouth he had a boil the size of my incle George's fist and trust me, he aint a short fellow. When I got to his nose I saw that he had pourses the size of freaking golf balls. He developed a hanus unibrow.

Maybe I was focusing on the looks a little to much, but can you blame me? Just hours ago he was the hottest guy in Malibu high.

His hair! It was the worst! It was gelled flat to his head, no hair out of place.

Gosh, I'm so confused!

But it was when he spoke.....

"AAAHHHH!!!"

It felt like I swallowed a few gollons of water.

I noticed that I was in the bathroom again. Huh? What just happened??

One moment there's an ugly freak in my doorway and the next minute I'm choking on water in the bathtub?

Just a dream. I tried to mentally calm myself. Just a dream. Deep breaths. Inhale and exhale.

I didn't want to be fahionable late for my date, so I got out and dried myself.

I hurried to my room and to my relieve there was still two hours left. Thank gawd.

I'm going to have to prepare myself mentally and physically for this date.

This wasn't just some ordinary date, you know?

I looled in my mirror one last time when I was finished. I decided against the black dress, what if the dress was a curse or something? I'm not taking any chances!

I still wasn't satisfied wih the outcome though, but I'm a girl, are we ever satisfied? What the hell could I do?

When I heard the doorbell ring,my heart started to hammer in my chess and I remebered the dream again. What if he really looked like that? It would be horible! I wouldn't know what to say to him. What if I couldn't think of anything to say to him?! I didn't want to hurt his feelings!