My SeXy NeIgHbOr<6>

Chapter 6

I woke up staring at an familiar seeling. I looked around and noticed that I were in my room.

I felt eyes on my and when I turned to look at whoever it was, I looked into piering blue eyes.

He smiled. "Thank god your alright. You scared me there for a sec."

"What happened?" I couldn't think with my head pounding like this.

"My fan club, like you put it, got to you before lunch. The leader smacked you a few times and then you passed out. Luckily I went looking for you and saw what they were doing. I think she got expelled or something. How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine" I lied

"I don't believe you. You want some pills for your head? The docter came by to see if you were alright, so he left some pills. You know what, I'm not even gonna wait for a answer. I'll go get some water." He stood up kissed me on my foor head and went to go get me some water.

I laughed.

I tried to stand up to go to the bathroom, but I was so dizzy I nearly feel. Luckily Drew came in at that exact moment and caught me.

"What are you doing?"

"I have to go to the bathroom."

"Drink your pills first, the I'll help you get to the bathroom."

"Fine!" I took the pills from him and drank it, I hate pills. It's so bitter-ish.

"Okay, I drank the pills. Now, can you please take me to the bathroom before I explode?"

"You are such a drama queen! Okay I'll take you, I wouldn't want you to explode."

He took me by my waist and pulled me up. I still felt dizzy, so I swayed a little.

"Whoa. You okay?" He asked, concern covering he's tone.

"Just give me a sec."

"Okay." He waited paitently.

"Okay I'm fine now. Let's go."

He took small steps and everytime he stopped to see if I was still okay. I rolled my eyes and started walking faster.

"Not so fast."

"Seriously Drew I'm fine now. I can walk by myself."

"Maybe, but I like holding you." He blushed. We got to the bathroom. He came in with me and then went to sit on the bathtubs little step.

"What are you doing?" I asked frowning.

"I'm waiting for you to finish so that I can take you back to the room. Duh."

"Okaaayy. Well then go wait outside."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not gonna pee in front of you."

"But what if you get dizzy again and fall?"

"I won't. I told you I'm fine now."

"Fine." He got up and walked outside, pouting.

I rolled my eyes.

As soon as the toilets flush sounded, Drew was in the bathroom again. Arm around my waist.

"Can I atleast wash my hands first?(A/N: U really should wash ur hands after u used the bathroom. Hehe)

"Right."

When I was done he took me back to my room and layed me back on my bed.

"You should rest a bit. Docter said it will only do you good."