My SeXy NeIgHbOr<5>

Chapter 5

I'm a bad person

You don't like me

Well I guess I'll make my own way

It's the circle

A mean cycle

I can't excite you anymore

Wher's your gravel, your jury?

What's my offense this time?

Your not a judge, but if your gonna judge me,

Well sentence me to another life

Ignorance woke me up. Yes I changed the song. Why? Beacuse I couldn't take the beep beep beep anymore! It drives me insane.

I got up with a groan and took a shower. The water waking me up. I washed my hair with my favourite strawberry shampoo and shaved my legs.

It was hot out, so I decided to wear a black short and a white sleevles shirt with 'forget princess, I wanna be a vampire' printed in pink in the front and black converse with shocking pink laces. I blow dried and straigtened my hair and put some eyeliner and mascara on. Then I was out the door heading for the kitchen.

I was really excited to see Drew again, but really nervous to see what the school will do about us dating. I mean he is the most wanted boy by girls in the school and they don't know that we're only pretending to be dating.

Guess I'll wait and see what happens.

I made myself some Milo cereal and drank a glass of litchi juice.

When I looked out the window I saw Drew leaning against his car waiting.

My stomich filled witth butterflies at the sight of him.

I grabbed my bag and headed for the door.

I opened the door and came to an sudden hault.

Standing infront of me was the most beautiful creature, Drew. Sigh.

He wore a black jean, a white sleevless shirt and black converse.

I laughed.

"We match."

He looked me up and down and then laughed with me.

"Except for the pink ofcourse."

"Except for the pink."

"Good-morning by the way" He said kissing my foorhead.

"Hey" I said snickering.

"So, you wanna be a vampire?"

"Hell yeah. If all the vampire boys looked like Edward Cullen, I wouldn't mind it one bit!"

"What do you mean? You think he's hot or something?"

"Sweety, hot is an total understatement. That boy could bite me any day." He blushed when I called him sweety. So cute!

"Well, I don't sparkle, but I am hot. And I could bite you too." He sounded devensive.

"Yes, but if you bit me, will I become a vampire?"

"Uh, no probably not. So how did you sleep?" He asked changing the subject.

"Good thanks you?" I lauged a bit at him for changing the subject.

"Couldn't sleep. I was to excited."

"Why?" I asked curiously

"I was excited to see you again." He didn't look at me when he said this.