My Sexy Neigbor<2> PLZ read

Chapter 2: House

"Oh my gosh!" I said, standing in front of my new house, or shall I say mansion. It had 3 stories and it was bright white, like it has just been painted, It had big windows and I could see that one of the bedrooms had a balcony.

"I'm picking my room first!" I yelled running into the house. The house inside was beautiful. On the first floor was the kitchen, dining room and living room. On the second floor there was three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a... It looked like a party room, with a disco ball in the middle and florecene lights, it was so cool! On the third floor there was 2 bedrooms and a movie room. And, ofcourse, I chose the room with the balcony, but it didn't just have a balcony, on the left side of the room there was a massive window with a big window "bank" where you can sit and do your homework, or look at the stars. Right in front of my window was the neigbors window, hmm I wonder who's room it is... I ran to my closet and opened it and OH MY WORD it was a huge walk in closet. Finally, I thought, now all my close will fit in my closet. I opend the door next to my closet, and gues what it was? Yip, a bathroom, and not just any bathroom. A huge bathroom, with a tub that looked like a jacuzi and a shower so huge that it looked like five people could fit in it, it also had a toilet and a sink. I ran to the balcony and opened the doors, hmm intresting, I can easiliy slip out of the house now. Muahaha(Evil laugh)

I looked for my brother to see what room he chose, he chose the one next to mine. So, my parents room is one floor down. Great, easier to sneak out. "Hey bro" I said to my brother.

"Hey Ash" He said looking all sad.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I gues." He said forsing a smile.

"You talked to Lindsey yet?" That's his girlfriend.

"Yeah, she broke up with me." He said, then a tear slid down his cheek.

"Aww, I'm so sorry Nick!" I yelled giving him a hug.

"It's fine."

Aw poor guy! "You know, they say that there is alot of hot girls in Malibu High, I'm sure you'll forget about her as soon as you see all those girls. And besides,I know your my brother and it's weird for me to say this, but your hot, they'll be putty in your hands." It was true my brother really is hot. He had blonde hair and piercing green eyes, he's a jock and he was the most popular guy in my old school.

"You're right, it is weird." He said snikering.

"I'm just trying to cheer you up, blondie." I said evily. That's my pet name for my brother, but he hates it, obviosly. I ran down stairs to go see what my parents were doing, I found the in the kitchen, smooching like there was no tomorrow.

"Eeeewww, get a room! Jeese, I just lost my appitite. Thanks alot." I said walking outside. I got to the car and grabbed my laptop and bag.

"Daddy, when will my car get here?" I had a mini cooper convirtible, their just so... mini-ish. I loved him. He was black with with a white stripe on top.

"Sunday, they will bring it to the house honey " He answered.

"Yay, oh and daddy, he's not a 'it'! Wait, when does the school start?" I asked.

"Monday, ofcourse." Mom said. "Okay, I'm going to go and unpack my stuff!" For the rest of that day I unpacked all my stuff and went to bed early, I mean, I did deserved it.

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes, I looked at my alarm clock to see what time it is. Oh my sack! 12:30. Grr, my stomic grumbled. I stood up and took a shower, it was really hot so I put on my pink bikini and over it my white sundress. I went down stairs to go eat, the house was really quite and when I got in the kitchen there was a note.

It said: "Morning honey, me, your dad and your brother went to do some shopping. I didn't want to wake you up, you looked to peacefull. Your car is coming at around four. We'll be out late. Love you. XOXO Mom"

Yay my car is coming, my car is coming!!!! I ate some cheerios, got my sunglasses, a towel and my iPod and went outside. There was deck chairs. so I went to lay on one, to tan a bit. After a while, I got really hot and decided to go and take a swim. The water was really refreshing... Aaah. I got out and went to lay on the chair again, I put my iPod on, You belong with me from Taylor Swift played. I love that song!(A/N Have you seen the music video? SO cute!)

It felt like someone was watching me. And when I looked up there was a girl looking at me, she had blonde hair and green eyes. She looked like she was 17.

"AAAAAHHHHHH" I yelled

"AAAAHHHH" She yelled. It went like that for about a minute.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!" I asked.

"I DON'T KNOW! YOU STARTED" She yelled back.

"Sorry, but what are you doing in my backyard?" I asked.

"I came to introduce myself, I'm your neigbor, Inge. I'm seventeen. And you are?" She asked.

"I'm Ashley, Im sixteen. Your just as old as my brother. Nice to meet you." I said.

"You too, you and my brother are the same age, he's room is the one right infront of yours. You know, your really pretty. " She said.

"Uh, thanks" I said blushing.

"No prob. I gotta go. I'll see you later. Oh btw, your in my school! Yay! Bye" She said running of before I could reply.

Wow...

A/N: So I thought I'd post chapter 2 so long....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment.

If it's good then GREAT

If it's bad then I appriciate it that your honest

Mwahz