My SeXy NeIgHbOr<4>

Chapter 4: Unexpected

Drew Pattinson was standing by my locker, looking sexy as hell. Oh, why did God make such a perfect guy?! I just kept walking and when he saw me coming he smiled and said.

"Finally, where were you? Do you have any idea how long I have been waiting here? I'm bored out of my mind!" He said walking towards me.

"Uh, why were you waiting for me?" I asked a little bit dazed, he was standing so close that I could feel his sweet breath fanning accross my face.

"What are you talking about? Your my girlfriend, I'm supposed to wait at your locker. Boyfriend duties, duh." He said smirking evily.

"What do you mean by boyfriend?" I asked confused. He came closer and whisperd in my ear.

"Please just play along, I'll explain everything later. Please?" He pleaded.

"Uh,okay?" I whisperd back.

"Thanks" He pulled back, smiled and looked me in the eyes. It felt like my eyes was being captured, I couldn't look away. And honestly, I didn't want to. He came closer and put his lips softly on mine. And when he did, it was like fire works exploding all around us. Instinctively I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. It felt as if we were only kissing for 3 seconds when the bell rang. I pulled away and smiled. I gave him a soft chase kiss and said:

"I'll see you at lunch." When I turned to walk, I finally noticed all the people surrounding us. They gaped at me the whole way till I was in my trig class.

Wow, he's a great kisser...

The whole morning everybody was staring at me. In third period I was wondering where we would meet at lunch and I sarted to worry, but that worry all melted away when I walked out of class and saw Drew leaning against the opposite class's door frame. Smiling when he saw me, he walked towards me and took my hand.

"Hey, I missed you." He said smiling crookedly.

"Sure you did." I said blushing.

"I was thinking that we should go sit in my car for awhile, so that I can explain everything to you?" He asked sounding unsure.

"Okay" I said letting him lead me to his car. He had a black BMW. "Nice car." I said when we got there. "Thanks." He said opening my door for me.

"I never thought you'd be the gentleman type." I said laughing.

"Just get in the car." He said snickering. I just laughed. He got in the car.

"Okay. Explain" I said really curious.

"Okay." He sighed. "So, you know how all the girls swoon over me and all the boys swoon over you?" He asked looking me in the eyes.

"Uh, yes?" I said unsure.

"Well I got tired of it and then thought of a plan." He said all seriously.

"And that plan is that we pretend to be a couple?" I asked.

"Yes!" He almost yelled.

"Okay. Mr. Smarty pants. So how long are we gonna keep doing this? And what if someone finds out?" I asked.

"I don't know how long. Were 16, we keep it up till were out of school, it's only 3 years. And no one is gonna find out, cause were not telling anybody. You have to promise me, not even your best friend can now about this. Promise?" I looked at him for a while, untill I decided that he looked serious enough.

"Okay fine. I promise." He smiled.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I rolled my eyes.

"So, now what?" I asked.

"Now were gonna eat. I'm starving. And we have to pick our couple table." He said getting out of the car.

"Couple table?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's tradition. Whenever the hotest guy or girl are dating, they get a couple table. And since I'm the hottest guy and your the hottest girl in the school and we are dating, no one is gonna sit at a table untill we choose one." He said taking my hand.

"Hahahahaha, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! Like no one's gonna sit till we pick a table. Yeah right." I said sarcasticly.

"Wait and you'll see." He said smirking and pulling me closer. His touch was still like electrisity.

"Okay whatever." I said. He laughed. We walked in comfartable silence till we got to the cafiteria. The cafiteria's doors was closed which was kinda weird.

"Get ready." Drew said smiling. Then he opened the doors.

Oh my freaking gawd...

As soon as the doors opened, everyone stopped talking and turned to stare at us. "I told you so." Drew said with an evil smile. "Shut up" I whispered back.

"Come on, I know where were sitting" He said dragging me by my hand. He lead me to the table in the middle of the cafiteria, sat down and pulled me down next to him.

"Okay, this is our table now. You can sit down now." Drew said to the school. Everybody just stared at us for a moment and then, like one man, they all started walking and talking again.

"Wow, I really thought you were kidding." I said letting out a breath.

"I know you did. So, you hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said thinking of pizza again. "Okay, let's go buy lunch." He said getting up.

After lunch I had english with Bella. She attaked me with questions. I told her that it just sort of happend.

"Ashley! Something doesn't just 'sort of happen'! Espesially not with Drew Pattinson!!!!! If he hurts you, it's not my fault. I warned you!!"

"Look Bella, he promised me that he's changed and if he's lying, well then it's my fault because I didn't listen."

I really hated lying to her, but I made a promise to Drew and besides, he's not gonna hurt me. It's not that I like him, like him.

I think...

She didn't have a chance to reply because the teacher started with his lecture. Saved by the teacher....

The rest of that day went by in a blur.

After school Drew waited for me in front of the class. When I saw him my palms got sweaty and my stomich were full of butterflies.

Gosh his hot.

"Hey" He said givivg me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

"Hi" I couldn't think of something else to say.

"So I thought that I should follow you home today so that I know where to pick you up tomorrow morning. Is that alright?"

"Yeah, it's fine"

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yip" He gave me a quick chace kiss and then went to his car. I climed in my car and I saw that he was following me.

I got to my house and parked in the garage. When I walked back I saw Drew's car was still there.

"Why you still here?" I asked a little bit confused. He got out of his car and took my face in his hands and kissed me, first soft and gently but then it became more urgent.

I broke the kiss first, panting for air.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning." He got back in his car and drove away.

Leaving me standing in the street, dazed and confused.

A/N: Hey ppl!

So I think this chapter is kinda short. Sorry for that.

Pls tell me what u think.

Good or bad, I won't get mad.

Cool, it rhymes. Lol

Mwahz