chapter 39

not much happens around here anymore. Elaine and Ethan are turning two today and I couldn't be more proud. Elaine has my powers as a Hybrid vampire werewolf physic witch, well whatever I am. well Ethan is just a werewolf. Ethan is going to be the next Alpha well Elaine gets to choose her own future. they both have beautiful midnight black hair like Raven and bright green eyes like me Elaine isn't much of a daddy's little princess Ethan has that spot in Raven' s heart as Daddy's little sport. I love watching them grow up Elaine and Ethan now have their own rooms and Raven and I don't live in the pack house any longer. Ethan' s favorite toy is a little soft baseball he likes to chew on and Raven swears he is going to be the best pitcher their is. we already know Elaine is going to need glasses and she loves the the wolf Alex got her. their already talking and walking and Getting into trouble anyway they can.

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Elaine and Ethan happy birthday to you." everyone sings and I couldn't be happier. Raven and I blow out the candles for the twins and then set them in their high chairs. Elaine takes a piece of cake in her hand and smashes it on Ethan' s face. everyone laughs. Ethan makes a weird puzzled face and we all find ourselves laughing harder and I can't help but be proud of my little Elaine.  

Elaine and Ethan are turning five now. the little devils. they start school tomorrow and I'm already crying because of it. It's hard to think that Ethan and Elaine were miracle babies with how normal they look. I'm not able to conceive another child so I'm glad I got the twins and I know I should be more greatful I got them to fill up our lives with so much joy and hope and love. and I cherish my little ones everyday.

"mama!" Elaine cries and I smile an wipe away my tears from thinking about the last miscarriage. "Hey baby, are you hungry?" I asked her. Elaine was always hungry yet she was still really skinny well Ethan could afford to lose a little the little chunker. "let's go to the park! " she laughs and I smile Elaine loves the park and I have no dought she will do well in school. She wears thick rimmed glasses already and looks like a grade A Nerd when I put her hair up in a pony tail so most the time we do and she is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen. Ethan then runs up to me and I pick them both up. the twins are the cutest things alive Raven always gels up Ethan's hair and plays Alpha with him in the office.

Author's note:

hey guys tomorrow is my last update and then after that we publish Elaine's love thanks to all who read, voted and commented. love you all! XOXOXO HUGS AND KISSES XOXOXO