chapter 7

I woke up to see raven next to me. he smiled over at me and I growled. "get out of my bed Raven." he laughed at me. "good morning little owl." Raven cooed. he was always so happy. I looked over at him and laughed pushing him off the bed. "Hey what was that for?" Raven whined and I laughed. Raven laughed too as he said "silly little owl." I smiled at him. it was hard not to smile around him. he just had this childish go with the flow way about him unlike James who was alot more serious. and then there was Jesse who was the adult of us all and was more like a older brother to me than my friend. they were all so different. James and Jesse have black curly hair. Jesse has kind brown eyes well James has harsh blue ones. then Raven has straight black hair and bright lighthearted green eyes. I was the misfit of the group with blond curly hair and soft brown eyes. I looked at my blond hair in spite. I wasn't a blond. No today I would talk to the guys about dying my hair to further conceal my identity. I smiled satisfied at myself then told Raven I was going to take a shower.

when I got out I bounced into the living room. "Hey Raven," I cooed sticky sweet. "yes little owl?" he asked smiling sweetly right back. " I was hoping I could maybe borrow some money?" I asked him almost nervously. "Yeah, how much you need?" he smiled pulling out his wallet. "a hundred." I whispered nervously. "here's three, do you want me to call my sister to see if she wants to go with you?" he said smiling as he handed me a wad of cash. "No, no I'm fine on my own. thank you so much raven." I said giving him a hug. "No problem little owl." Raven laughed. I smiled. "I'm going to go shopping now, later." I beamed at him. "be good, little owl." he laughed.

author's note-

Hey please comment and vote thanks for reading. XOXOXOXO hugs and kisses XOXOXOXO