chapter 34

"we will move the pack to sleepy hollow, it's the perfect place. their isn't a pack their already it's two hours away from your father and the absolute best place to have a family. " It's been two weeks since I found my dad and he has asked us to move to new York. Raven and I where debating the location. "It's beautiful, Raven. let's see what the pack thinks." I smiled hopefully up at him. I was excited dad wanted me in his life and everything was going well in my little world. Justice, my half sister and I had grown really close which wasn't that hard considering she is eight. their Is a ten year difference between us. we found out Julian my step mom is Alex's ma as well so Alex is my step brother. and alot has changed for us, Nothing ever was the same after finding my dad.

the pack agreed to move to sleepy hollow and that night Raven and I celebrated

I kissed Raven' s lips. he lightly bit my lower lip asking for entrance which I denied him. he grabbed my butt making me gasp in surprise and he took advantage of it his tongue eagerly explored my mouth as sparks flew through my body. "I'm ready." I whispered nervously as his lips moved from My mouth to my neck. "I love you." he whispered and bit into my neck. it hurt for a moment then dissipated into the most wonderful sensation of my life. that night we made love for the first time it was extraordinary. I love Raven Riordian.

I woke up in bed next to Raven both of us in nothing but a blanket. "good morning owl." Raven smiled blissfully. I pushed shyly re playing in my mind what happened last night. he kissed my lips. I smiled into him as I got up and got dressed in a pair of jeans and one of Raven' s tee shirts and tossed clothes at Raven. "get ready, we go house hunting today. we have to have a new pack house. I cheered knowing everyone should know the events of last night from my scent and the title of Luna officially mine. I smiled. I was going to love the rest of my life!

author's note-

whatchya think? tell it to me, straight up. She is officially Luna. love you always. XOXOXOXO HUGS AND KISSES XOXOXOXO