chapter 30

I held onto Ravens hand tightly as we entered the police station. "h- hello?" I called nervously. "hello, how May I help you?" asked a woman in a police uniform. "I'm searching for someone, my father actually. James Cayne?" I asked hoping they had something on him. I wore a blue tee shirt and and a black pencil skirt well Raven wore a matching blue shirt and matching black jeans. I handed her my drivers licence and birth certificate. "why are you looking for him?" She asked me politely. "because, he is my father and he left when I was little and he promised to find me. well he hasn't so I'm gonna find him." I explained smiling brightly. "Okay, officer Morgan! this sweet girl is looking for her father, James Cayne." the lady said to a man also in uniform. "come this way,kid." he lead me back to a desk. "I'm Sasha... Cayne." I told him. officer Morgan nodded as he looked on his computer. he typed for a few minutes. then sighed and said "his phone number is 288 7935, he is address is 1237 fifth avenue, New York, it's an apartment building." he smiled. it could be this easy could it? "Really?" I asked. "how is it so easy?" "Sasha, dear I was your dad best friend growing up I know your his daughter. I just don't know why your looking for him. that son of a gun." he sighed and I nodded. "thank you." as Raven and I left. I hopped in the passenger seat next to Raven. he smiled. "Level up!" I said and Raven laughed. "tomorrow I'll book a flight to New York, you me and Alex." I looked at him hope welling in my eyes and in my soul. I'm going to find my Dad. father and daughter are to be united once again.

"I don't want to." I pouted I was five it was my first day of kindergarten. I was hanging onto my father's leg. we were still happy then. before mom and dad started drinking and being abusive. "you have to, Sasha." he dragged me into the large play room "see look at all the other kids, go have fun now Sasha." my dad gently pushed me away from him. "Daddy, No! I'm scared!" I cried. "you can do it Sasha, I know you can." I lived by those words years after they were said. once the abuse started all I ever said was you can do it Sasha. you can survive. now I said the same thing. you can do it. you can find your father. I said that to myself as I sat on a plane on my way to new York.

author's note-

what do you think? the flash back to her past is kinda cool right? I just checked this stories reads last night and 300 reads reason to celebrate right? a coke for all, a little fall out on the radio and let's call it a celebration! love you all!'XOXOXOXO HUGS AND KISSES XOXOXOXO