chapter 11

I woke up in Valerie' s room. I looked over at her picture on the nightstand. "good morning Valerie." I hummed. then I went into bathroom. I took a shower. there was a pink silk robe on the door which I borrowed along with a towel. "Hey Valerie, I borrowed some of your stuff is that okay?" I asked the picture. "thanks vale." I smiled getting dressed. I smiled as I got dressed in my purple dress and leggings. I sighed happily playing with my still wet brown hair. I put it up in a pony tail and made my way to the kitchen humming to a song stuck in my head. I immediately started making everyone blueberry panckes. I woke up both the boys and we all had breakfast together. "did Raven tell you about Valerie Rayne?" I asked. "yes, welcome home Lillian Rose Rayne." Jesse said editing my chosen name. I smiled at Jesse happily. after breakfast I went through Valerie' s old stuff and put my stuff in the dresser and closet with hers. "you have a roommate now, Vale." I smiled as I flopped down into the old canopy bed. dust flying up. I coughed. then I went for a run and came home and made dinner. then we all went to bed.

She had short brown reddish hair and looked like Valerie in a faded blue Victorian dress. "hello, Lillian right?" she asked me in a delicate voice. "yes." I smiled. "I'm Valerie." She smiled brightly. "Okay." I replied easily this was all a dream anyway right? "I don't have much time, Lillie." She said solemnly. "look, I've been watching you and things have to be different this time. you have to choose a different path than me." She told me.

"you have to change history in the present day. it won't be easy, but I'll be watching over you." She beamed. "now wake up Lillie." She cooed.

"Lillie, little owl, wake up." Raven smiled. "Yeah Raven?" I smiled. "James is here. he wants to speak to you." he said I walked downstairs and there stood my dad and a grinning James. "Dad!" I cried. running over to hug him. but he hit me. I thought he said when he was someone else he was going to come for me. he was just the same. "Dad." I cried but this time it wasn't out of joy. James just laughed as my dad beat me. "RAVEN!"

"RAVEN!" I woke up screaming. "Lillie, are you okay?" Raven asked concern showing in his eyes as he cradled me. "don't leave me. don't leave me Raven." I cried into him. "I promise." he held me tighter to him. "what was it about? maybe talking will help." he said and I nodded snuggling into him. "at first it was about Valerie, then you and then my dad." I told him. "you don't talk about your family much." Raven said intrigued. " I ran from them, Raven. what else is there you need to know?" I told him almost hostility. "I know, forget it." he sighed. " you saw Valerie?" he asked. I proceeded to tell him and describe her in and the rest of the dream in great detail by the time I was Done I was exhausted and we both feel back asleep in Valerie' s bed.