chapter 19

Benny and I we're on a public bus. I had no clue where I was going I was just following Benny. "Hey Lillie." Benny whispered his voice shaking in fear. "that guy over there keeps staring at us. I looked over to where Benny was pointing. instantly I recognized the black hair and bright green eyes. "Benny where are we?" I asked just to be sure. "Louisville." he replied. I tripped over Benny and fell over to Raven all well yelling happily. "RAVEN!" I was still on the floor when he started to laugh at me. "wow little OWL I missed you too." I quickly wrapped my arms around him and encased him in a hug. "I missed you soo much."I cried. "Oh," I remember Benny who was quietly watching us. "this is Benny, Benny was helping me find my way home. you can come stay with us for awhile if you want Benny." I told him. "do you guys live alone, you seem a little young." he told us. "I'm 15." I replied. only I wasn't sopost to move out till 18 but Benny knew I ran away. "I'm 16." Raven shrugged not realizing in human law you have to be 18. "we also live with Jesse, he is 20." I told him and he nodded. "you'll love it. how is the house?"I asked him and Raven laughed. "honestly I think it missed you too, it feels so much sadder without you." Raven smiled. God did I love his smile. "I'm glad to be comming home." I beamed.

I was so happy. I was back with raven. he hadn't Doughted me for one second. and then there was Benny who I had a feeling was more than he said he was. I had a feeling the plot of the story of my life was just developing, and this was just the beginning. I snuggled up to Raven on the bus and he kissed me on the head. Benny smiled and I knew this were going to go good for a little while at least.

I had just gotten home when Raven smiled. "we need to talk, alone Lillie." I smiled back at him. "Benny, you can have the room next to Jesse's, just over there we will be in the big room upstairs go ahead and explore." I told him and he nodded. Raven took me upstairs. "you have to join a pack, you're a werewolf. you can join mine I'm the Alpha and I can accept you as my Mate!" Raven told me. "Woah slow down, pack? Mate? Alpha?" I asked him. "Yeah, wolves are pack animals and we live like the wolves. Mate like soul mate and Alpha as in leader." Raven replied proudly. I nodded. "Okay, what would that make me?" I asked gently. admittedly the idea scared me though and it seemed Raven didn't notice my retreating form. "we just have to mate." he told me simply. like it was just that easy. then he noticed me. "it isn't bad, I just have to claim you." he told me. "like in taxes." I replied knowing that wasn't the case. "No silly little owl." Raven laughed, carefree. "I'm not ready for this Raven. " I told him. "Owl. don't you feel it? the sparks? the pull?" he pleaded. " I don't know, Raven. I haven't even been able to outright say I love you yet." and with that he stormed out leaving me to myself.

author's note-

what do you think? dramatic right? stick around their promises to be more. XOXOXOXO HUGS AND KISSES XOXOXOXO