Chapter Three

(I APOLOGIZE ABOUT DESCRIBING YOUR BODY, BUT PLEASE IMAGINE THAT YOU ARE PAINFULLY SKINNY AND LOOK ILL. BUT PLEASE PICTURE THAT THE FACE AND BODY COLOUR AND HAIR ETC IS THE SAME. YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL, DON'T EVER THINK DIFFERENTLY.)

Your heart was racing. Your arms shaking with fear and anxiety. Where was the dumb maid taking you? Your temple hurt, a thundering pain that didn't seem to leave. Your legs were weak, it was hard to walk, but you still did.

You entered a room filled with various buttons and controls that only Han probably understood. You gulped down the rising lump in your throat and looked at the Lord Vader. He was dressed in all black, his breathing heard feet away from where he was.

He turned and faced you, he seemed extremely tall to you. You could see yourself in the reflection of his mask. You looked stunning. Like the ladies that you used to clean for, only not as trashy and with much more class.

"You're quite a hard person to catch, (Y/L/N)."

"I'll take that as a compliment." You commented.

You thought you heard a low, quick chuckle from behind that bastards mask, but you didn't believe for a second that he had emotions.

"It wasn't aimed as a compliment, neither was it aimed as bad words against you. It was simply a fact that you should know, hiding and living with Han Solo? That was crafty, but you couldn't hide from me forever, could you, (Y/L/N)?"

You felt like he was staring at you.

"What do you want with me?" You asked.

"I want to give you a better life, here, with me. I want to give you the life you deserve, a life that your brother would want for you-the life that I want for you- I want to give it to you." He said.

You laughed. But it wasn't a laugh of amusement. It was an angry laugh, it hardly made a sound but definitely gave across the message that you were messing around. "I'm not stupid! You'll kill me just as you killed my brother! You're just a dirty perverted coward who hides behind a mask!" You growled, your body leaping forward in an attack.

Lord Vader tiredly lifted his hand and pinned you against the wall of the room. You felt yourself struggle as you tried your best to break free, but Darth Vader was powerful when it came to controlling the force; you didn't stand a chance.

"Would you like to see under my mask?" He asked.

"Not really no, to see a damaged face that not even a mother could love? Why would I want to see that?" You asked.

You had nothing to lose.

No family, no nothing.

Sam and Han would forget about you, even Chewie would at one point. They'd replace you. After all, you were hardly anything to them, just a burden that they were left with.

"It's a good job my mother died a while ago then, isn't it?" Lord Vader said. He lowered his hand, allowing you to drop to the floor. "Leave us!" He hissed at the storm troopers and guards which were watching closely. They all began to shuffle away. Vader closed the door and made sure they were locked.

He then looked at you.

You knew he would take his mask off.

You squeezed your eyes shut.

You heard the mask detach.

"(Y/N)."

Then you heard that voice.