Memories

Agatha shivered under the hard obsidian wall she placed around herself. The School Master smirked, devilishly.  Tension grew and grew as they stared into each others piercing eyes. Agatha opened her mouth slightly, ready to confront him, but she paused and closed her mouth. She growled " right you bastard! " she pumped her fist onto a desk nere by. " where is Sophie. " he smiled at her in amusement.  He sneered at Agatha " wouldn't you like to know. " he lurched towards Agatha but she screamed and he froze before he  could strangle her. " yo...your a vile man! I shouldn't even call you a man! "she screamed while breaking into a milion shards of glass. He laughed like a mad women going crazy in a jail cell. " you wouldn't be the first to say that! " he marveled, which sent pain shooting in her chest. " anyway i have a question for you. " Agatha moved her head like a dog would when it was confused.  " wha...what? " she stuttered.  He grinned " Callis, is she your mother? Or not? " he whispered sweetly which made Agatha shiver. " what did you do to her?! " she sobbed while carrying herself tightly.  " i haven't killed her, i just want to.. " ........ the door slammed open wildly " stop speaking of such words to this young ladys ears! " Tedros yelled. He raised his sword but the school master shot of into his mysterious shadow and disappeared randomly, like it almost never happened.Agatha fainted, her skin paled more then before. Tedros collapsed next to her side. " I'll find you! And murder your sorry ass " he mumbled through gritted teeth.