Death of the wolf

Agatha peaked through the crack in the freezing, cold, metal door. " whats going on?! " Agatha asked her self with confusion. She tried to open the door but she found it in possible because something  peculiar was infront of it. Agathas eye, that could see out to the village, rested on a hairy beast that had a little girl in his hand. Agatha screamed.  She had brought this horrible, cruel, vile creature here and she knew that she had to be the one to get him away. Agatha brain stormed for over 2 minutes untill she realised a great cconclusion that would get her out of this dark, scary room. Agatha focused on the things that she hated most, like Tedros being a jerk, the wolf torturing children.  Her finger grew brighter and brighter.  She pointed it to the freezing, cold, metal door. She chanted some foreign words and the door began to melt ( ever so slowly though. ) soon when the door was completely down, a blast of sun light shot into the creepy, dark room. The room lit up instantly and Agatha saw where she was kept. Agatha had been kept in a room which was strangely filled with tons of jewels. She gasped but ignored the blinding, spectacular jewels. For she knew what her mission was and she was going to complete it. " ok mr big bad wolf " Agatha snarled  " im coming for you. " Agatha didn't even realise a girl, completely scared out of her witts hiding behind in the jewel covered room that she was just in.

Agatha stormed straight to the vicious wolf, a blizard of people running past her. A fire lit into Agathas eyes as she saw the wolf torturing a girl without even knowing that she was going to slaughter him. Her finger lit the brightest of golds that she had ever seen, it only made a evil smile spread across her face strangely.  The girl that had put Agatha into the dark room was trying to fight of the evil beast, but was failing miserably.  Agatha shot the beast with a dangerous spell that she learnt while helping Sophie with her homework. The beast recoiled instantly but his face tore straight to Agathas. They were glaring daggers at each other. " did you hurt that innocent girl " Agatha questioned ferociously.  The wolf snarled " why would you care?! " he growled angrily while getting ready to pounce onto his prey and devour her. Agatha shot the wolf with the same spell again, he didn't flinch. " because you dont belong here! " she boomed. She straightened her aim and shot another spell causing him to drop to the ground with a menacing pain. " i said DID YOU HEARD HER!!! " Agatha screeched. " no" the wolf said, his voice trembling. As he said it Agatha killed him with in a second, not wanting to hear him plead for mercy. " discusting, vile, creature " Agatha murmured.  Every body stopped cowering and ran over to Agatha. The little girl Agatha saved ran to her rapidly and hugged her tightly, while sobbing " tha...thank you " she wispered. Agatha smiled kindly " its ok " Agatha said with awe while patting the little girls head " your finally safe now! So please dont cry."the girl looked up " for you because your my hero! " the girl said with complete happiness.  Agathas smile only brightened as she saw the little girls face lit up with happiness and greatness.  But Agatha couldn't protect them forever and she knew that.

The strongest males in the village carried the dead, bloodied wolf to the fire. They all toasted together and celebrated their victory.