star gazing

Agatha stared out of her window and gazed at the beautiful night sky with the outstanding, glistening stars. She smiled gently as a random gush of wind blew into her, the smile only grew more and more beautiful as the wind blew gently onto her porcelain skin. She began to think about Tedros and wondered where  he could be at, at this very moment. A single diamond tear drop slid down her clean white cheek.  She let it fall to the ground and sniffed lightly. With a sigh she dragged herself to her bed. She sat on the edge of the bed and burst into millions of tears. " Tedros... where are you? " she wispered into the moonlight lit room and she wipped the glistening tears away. she slowly drifted into a deep sleep as she stared out into the dark star covered sky. 

She woke up instantly in the morning when she heard a male scream that had exploded from someones mouth.  Agatha looked out curiously out at the at the beautiful morning sky. Sunlight splotched onto her white skin. She shealded herself from the burning sunlight. Her eyes where still raw from the terrible amount of crying that had toke place last night.  She eventually battled her way to the window and gasped as she stared out of them. she dramatically ran to her door and unlocked it, still in her nightgown, she pushed open the inns front door. She ran rapidly to the man and flung her arms around his stable, strong arms. " i missed... you " she said with the most amazing smile of all times.