Finding information

The school master shot straight of to the tower where Sophie was being kept captive. A  deadly expression curled onto his face as he glared at Sophie with pure evil. She looked frightened when he came in. " wha....!! " Sophie managed to get of her tongue before the School Master viciously slapped his hand onto her mouth. She yelled into his mouth constantly untill he used black magic to send her flying to the other side of the room. Sophie banged her head really hard and looked up absolutely stunned by what he just did. " Tell me what you know about your dear friend Agatha " he growled in a deep tone. Sophie began to shake continuously.  " well... she has black shortish hair. " the School Master looked frustrated and irritated.  " i know that " he mumbled.  " im talking personal information.  " Sophie raised an eyevrow at that comment. She sighed and rubbed her head continuously.  " her mom's name is Caliis, she lives in a graveyard well did... " the School Masters eyes widen in shock. " CALLIS!! " He yelled in surprise. Sophie nodded completely dumbfounded and flabbergasted from his reaction.  Just as she was about to ask what, he fled the room with in one second and left Sophie with a huge lump still growing on her head, which stung madly.