Commotion

Agatha sat quitely around a circular table which was delicately showered in red roses and had golden embroidered paterns carved into the dark, luxurious looking wood.   Tedros walking to the side that Agatha was sitting and stood behind her for at least 2 minutes before he placed his manly hands on her shoulders and began to massage her gently.  " Tedros? " Agatha asked completely lost in a world beyond the world that they were currently in. Tedros nodded " i...im... im sorry for running of like that earlier.  " she blurted out as fast as she could.  Tedros smiled spectacularly.  " Agatha look at me please " Tedros whispered in a calm yet disappointed tone. Agatha shifted around to get a full view of him. " its my fault in the first place that you were lost! I shouldn't have ever left you like that. I should have keep a close eye on you at all times! " he seeming a little agitated that he had to say that. Agatha just nodded and brushed her small, beautiful red lips against his wonderful, pink lips. " if i wasnt so predantic then we would have never parted,  we should have held hands and wondered through out the dangerous woods together. " Tedros sighed at her response.  He shook his head and walked away. Leaving Agatha to think yet again about their crumbling relationship.  " its like he doesn't want to talk to me " she mmurmured to her self. Luckily no one else was in the room at that point in time, so Agatha just just practiced her spells to fight of the nasty School Master. The vision of when Agatha was in the bathroom and the ridged shadow, crawled into Agathas mind. She shivered at the thought that he was watching her. 

 " shot' " Tedros yelled once he was out of hearing range of Agatha.  He ripped out his sword and thrust it into the wall, leaving a huge gash that was so visible to see through that he knew that he was in deep trouble.  " ughhh " he tried to gain his calmly - Ness back but it seemed that no matter how hard he tried, it just wouldn't happen. Here was a immediate knock on the door. " excuse me is every thing ok in there?  " a cheery voice asked from the other side of the door. " yes " he snapped almost instantly.  " ok... well i heard some commotion. ..soo... " Tedros growled at her snooty comment " well i dont care what you heard or what you didn't hear, quite frankly it's non of your god dam business. " Tedros grouched. He heard foot steps and knew that the lady was gone. He sat on the bed that Agatha and him shared and cried for no reason what so ever.